My brew method

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225477607921?hash=item347f8341f1:g:EsAAAOSwES5kDmPZ&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA4PlMVzr%2FJbldhhec%2BzmYKl8v%2FR8wjVtzymNYrcX8PSbLWYfLSEPD6pjXvw%2FHYH%2FXjvR6Y6GpBgK9%2Fs4o3UUE%2FpqtzZSgbYJWufehzf%2BKZtT%2BnZThkOp26kSOSAov74pickSXt9ZORR0XKJs03lf%2Frdqj2BiW4Mzv5di6VYxGuwMlDC8Zr%2Fo3lGFnww6JjxOtrgUIX3n2zW%2FtU4Fo3otGnMO4MbERrsjqt632h7OMOtpwJ3zglNeKFAIH%2B6OKtvH6uu%2FuoRjfI%2B47%2BaPmZSc4fwSVGobGP74dD3S2Ym%2BHxAFv%7Ctkp%3ABFBMzqPBzYBi&var=524477011116
Is this a pressurecooker that will do it?
Hello, I recommend the Duo Plus 9-in-1 as it has the Sterilize functionality, specifically I recommend a Mini (3 qt) version as it will heat up faster and the pressure should be more concentrated/even.

Also for the record, the Instant Pot used in the study determining it was safe for sterilization was the DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1, the older model. So even the older models should be okay for this purpose.

Hello, I recommend the Duo Plus 9-in-1 as it has the Sterilize functionality, specifically I recommend a Mini (3 qt) version as it will heat up faster and the pressure should be more concentrated/even.

don't know about heating up faster... although they ussually scale the heating elements with the volume so might be similiar heat up times.
but the pressure bit you are mistaken, by definition pressure in a liquid or gas is distributed evenly accros all surfaces of the containing vessel, so size will not make a difference in this case.
the most important part is to check and see if the pressure reached is the same or higher that in the model used in the study as most often with newer things they might cut corners even though it has that sterilize function.

don't know about heating up faster... although they ussually scale the heating elements with the volume so might be similiar heat up times.
but the pressure bit you are mistaken, by definition pressure in a liquid or gas is distributed evenly accros all surfaces of the containing vessel, so size will not make a difference in this case.
the most important part is to check and see if the pressure reached is the same or higher that in the model used in the study as most often with newer things they might cut corners even though it has that sterilize function.
Ah yes, thank you for the correction.

Ideally if someone was willing to spend $200 on an Instant Pot they may as well go for a cheap autoclave, apparently there are some for as low as $150 which will sustain 179C temperature. I will post when I find such a unit, as this would be the "proper" way to go about sterilization.

Here is an autoclave capable of sustaining 122-129C, which will be suitable for full sterilization.

It's also come to my attention that using a 0.22um filter is not small enough to prevent mycoplasma bacteria, the bacteria family that cause walking pneumonia. It is the smallest form of bacteria, and has a size of 0.15-0.3 micron. While incredibly unlikely to be present at home, if you wish to ensure that you completely and totally sterilize your materials, you will have to use a method beyond filtration.

I don't use any BB, and only 0.25% BA.
250mg/mL test cyp in olive oil
I just tried this with GSO (1% BA) and I made something resembling butter after it crashed. Is there really that much of a difference between GSO and Olive oil?

Made more brews to experiment.

SubQ TRT
Made for 2-3x weekly subQ use with no PIP

- Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- No BB
- No BA

Zero PIP, whether IM or subQ.
Does not crash.

Normally I make this with 0.9% BA, but for my sensitive friend who does TRT subQ, the absence of BA brings down the PIP to zero.

High-dose Test Prop
Made for daily IM use with no PIP

- Testosterone Propionate 225mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- No BB
- 0.9% BA

Zero PIP IM.
Crashes slightly in cold (60F), easily remedied with a coffee mug warmer.

High-dose fast-acting test blend
Made for 1-2x daily IM use with low PIP

- Testosterone no-ester 30mg/mL
- Testosterone Propionate 150mg/mL
- Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- 5% BB
- 0.9% BA

Low PIP IM, less PIP than your common UGL test cyp 200mg/mL.
Crashes slightly in cold, easily remedied with a coffee mug warmer.

Some BB is used to hold the no-ester better. If I didn't include the no-ester, no BB is required to keep it to hold.

This is what I use 1-2x daily IM, for my "TRT". Within an hour of injection, libido is high, almost forced erection.
Jire,

I'm very interested in the fast acting blend. But I have a few questions. I'm very new to all of this blending and mixing. I've only made one run of regular test cyp. Can you DM me or I DM you?

Made more brews to experiment.

SubQ TRT
Made for 2-3x weekly subQ use with no PIP

- Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- No BB
- No BA

Zero PIP, whether IM or subQ.
Does not crash.

Normally I make this with 0.9% BA, but for my sensitive friend who does TRT subQ, the absence of BA brings down the PIP to zero.

High-dose Test Prop
Made for daily IM use with no PIP

- Testosterone Propionate 225mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- No BB
- 0.9% BA

Zero PIP IM.
Crashes slightly in cold (60F), easily remedied with a coffee mug warmer.

High-dose fast-acting test blend
Made for 1-2x daily IM use with low PIP

- Testosterone no-ester 30mg/mL
- Testosterone Propionate 150mg/mL
- Testosterone Cypionate 150mg/mL
- Sesame oil
- 5% BB
- 0.9% BA

Low PIP IM, less PIP than your common UGL test cyp 200mg/mL.
Crashes slightly in cold, easily remedied with a coffee mug warmer.

Some BB is used to hold the no-ester better. If I didn't include the no-ester, no BB is required to keep it to hold.

This is what I use 1-2x daily IM, for my "TRT". Within an hour of injection, libido is high, almost forced erection.
do u think test c in mct would crash with ZERO BA/BB?

There must be different instapots because mine is only getting up to 150 F. And why is an instapot being used anyway instead of an oven?
This is exactly what I was thinking about as well. How do you feel about this guy's method of sterilization? I'd imagine that even dead bacteria inside of the oil might cause a reaction (though not illness obviously). As opposed to filtering which physically prevents bacteria from getting through (I'm presuming). Unless I'm misunderstanding what he's saying?

Last edited:
This is exactly what I was thinking about as well. How do you feel about this guy's method of sterilization? I'd imagine that even dead bacteria inside of the oil might cause a reaction (though not illness obviously). As opposed to filtering which physically prevents bacteria from getting through (I'm presuming). Unless I'm misunderstanding what he's saying?

I was confused too. I’m not sure if he’s using the instapot as a hot plate or if he actually has water in there and is steaming the vials . I wouldn’t let water within ten feet of any brewing activity

Back