• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

My current Generic GH ranking

mands

Elite
AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
I was asked in another thread what my top 5 generic GH brands would be. These are all the ones I have personally ran or running. I have come to this ranking with IGF-1 scores, side effects and what they have done to my physique. I have made two list for ranking them. One which takes into consideration price per iu and one that does not.

This ranking DOES take into consideration price per iu.

1. Mauve Tops
2. Black Tops
3. Godtropin
4. Grey Tops
5. Somastim

This ranking DOES NOT take into consideration price per iu.

1. Grey Tops
2. Mauve Tops
3. Black Tops
4. Somastim
5. Godtropin

There are other generics out there that are still good IMO. These are just my personal choices.

mands

Thanks @mands I have heard good things about mauve but there relatively new so there isn't much info out on them. If there better than blacktops on bolth list they seem promising

I was asked in another thread what my top 5 generic GH brands would be. These are all the ones I have personally ran or running. I have come to this ranking with IGF-1 scores, side effects and what they have done to my physique. I have made two list for ranking them. One which takes into consideration price per iu and one that does not.

This ranking DOES take into consideration price per iu.

1. Mauve Tops
2. Black Tops
3. Godtropin
4. Grey Tops
5. Somastim

This ranking DOES NOT take into consideration price per iu.

1. Grey Tops
2. Mauve Tops
3. Black Tops
4. Somastim
5. Godtropin

There are other generics out there that are still good IMO. These are just my personal choices.

mands
@TRT

Thanks @mands I have heard good things about mauve but there relatively new so there isn't much info out on them. If there better than blacktops on bolth list they seem promising
@mands word is also as good as it gets on this board when it comes to gh. So for the new guys looking at this thread, this is very valuable and credible information

@mands word is also as good as it gets on this board when it comes to gh. So for the new guys looking at this thread, this is very valuable and credible information

Deff agree with that anything he post that I have come across is very helpful an backed up by real life experience not just hear say

Thanks my man. Hope all is well your way.

mands

@mands

Do you feel your ranking has changed since the big blow up of TP and the old greys/blacks before the bad testing that came in?
Or is this in general sense?

@mands

Do you feel your ranking has changed since the big blow up of TP and the old greys/blacks before the bad testing that came in?
Or is this in general sense?
NO sir. With what happened on those "bad batches" as you know. It was caught by TP and then relayed to the community.

What's sort of funny... Well not really is that even with the lower purity of those "bad batches" they still were better than a ton of generics out there.

As far as what I have ran those brands are still top of the line generics throughout.

mands

NO sir. With what happened on those "bad batches" as you know. It was caught by TP and then relayed to the community.

What's sort of funny... Well not really is that even with the lower purity of those "bad batches" they still were better than a ton of generics out there.

As far as what I have ran those brands are still top of the line generics throughout.

mands
What batch # were these?

I’ll go with the MauveTops I think next, after a short break. Would like to try the SigmaTropin out, but a bit pricey.

mands

Much appreciated...
Can I ask why godt is 5th not considering price?
What sets them out from tp's (all 3) in quality type wise?
By your feelings?

@mands Can you compare these generics, cost being irrelevant, to Pharma HGH?
So here is my Top 5 Pharm Grade.

1. Saizen
2. Humatrope
3. Omnitrope
4. Seros
5. Ankebio Ansomone

I honestly would say just by scores, sides and physique changes not much different. You could lay my top 5 generics against the pharm grade in parallel.

You also have to remember when I war running these GH's at different occasion different factors could contribute to my personal experience with them.

What batch # were these?
#38 and #40

Much appreciated...
Can I ask why godt is 5th not considering price?
What sets them out from tp's (all 3) in quality type wise?
By your feelings?
I will be able to update after my second IGF-1 levels on this but it seems sides are a little more prevalent and had better IGF-1 scores on the others. Not too much though. I have dosed current GT's now at 2.7 ml and taking 20 units or 2 ius and will test again.

mands

So here is my Top 5 Pharm Grade.

1. Saizen
2. Humatrope
3. Omnitrope
4. Seros
5. Ankebio Ansomone

I honestly would say just by scores, sides and physique changes not much different. You could lay my top 5 generics against the pharm grade in parallel.

You also have to remember when I war running these GH's at different occasion different factors could contribute to my personal experience with them.

#38 and #40

I will be able to update after my second IGF-1 levels on this but it seems sides are a little more prevalent and had better IGF-1 scores on the others. Not too much though. I have dosed current GT's now at 2.7 ml and taking 20 units or 2 ius and will test again.

mands
Where's Norditropin ? Or never used?

mands
I pulled some pretty high igf numbers with the bad batch of mauves