My cycle: Test sust 750mg, Primo 700mg, Tren e 300mg; Do you have any comments on that. p.s ; I aromatize a lot. I started to feel trenbolone...

Todor

So cycle is going good bud i feel trenbolone side effects on my minde,

Aggression is here but it's under control, no outbursts, sleep is very shallow, I've become a bit more rebellious, I don't want to give so much attention to others, I want to work on my own stuff and I'm very happy with that, but the mentality is "I dont give a fuck" .
So the cycle is 750 mg test, 700 mg primot and 300 mg tren e, but do you have any comments on this and do you have any advice for such a cycle.

Thank you

Ikona »Potrdila skupnost«

Aggression is here but it's under control, no outbursts, sleep is very shallow, I've become a bit more rebellious, I don't want to give so much attention to others, I want to work on my own stuff and I'm very happy with that, but the mentality is "I dont give a fuck" .
So the cycle is 750 mg test, 700 mg primot and 300 mg tren e, but do you have any comments on this and do you have any advice for such a cycle.

Thank you

View attachment 292887
whats your stats, goals etc?

Thank you

View attachment 292887

So in february you did your first cycle ever and now you are on 3 compounds one of which is tren??

I haven't started my first cycle yet

There is absolutely no need for 3 compounds for you yet, yet alone tren. Have you been on cycle since february/march?

It looks like you got carried away with the use of aas. Why don't you cool down a bit and let your body recover?