My cycle: Test sust 750mg, Primo 700mg, Tren e 300mg; Do you have any comments on that. p.s ; I aromatize a lot. I started to feel trenbolone...

Todor

So cycle is going good bud i feel trenbolone side effects on my minde,

Aggression is here but it's under control, no outbursts, sleep is very shallow, I've become a bit more rebellious, I don't want to give so much attention to others, I want to work on my own stuff and I'm very happy with that, but the mentality is "I dont give a fuck" .
So the cycle is 750 mg test, 700 mg primot and 300 mg tren e, but do you have any comments on this and do you have any advice for such a cycle.

Thank you

Ikona »Potrdila skupnost«

Aggression is here but it's under control, no outbursts, sleep is very shallow, I've become a bit more rebellious, I don't want to give so much attention to others, I want to work on my own stuff and I'm very happy with that, but the mentality is "I dont give a fuck" .
So the cycle is 750 mg test, 700 mg primot and 300 mg tren e, but do you have any comments on this and do you have any advice for such a cycle.

Thank you

View attachment 292887
whats your stats, goals etc?

Thank you

View attachment 292887

So in february you did your first cycle ever and now you are on 3 compounds one of which is tren??

I haven't started my first cycle yet

There is absolutely no need for 3 compounds for you yet, yet alone tren. Have you been on cycle since february/march?

It looks like you got carried away with the use of aas. Why don't you cool down a bit and let your body recover?

Yes, big as possible, but probably not dead or have a slew of medical issues ...
What is with these guys, just jumping into huge cycles recklessly and not even having a decent understanding of the compounds they're choosing or what they are doing? It seems like this kind of behavior is becoming more common. Reckless.

What is with these guys, just jumping into huge cycles recklessly and not even having a decent understanding of the compounds they're choosing or what they are doing? It seems like this kind of behavior is becoming more common. Reckless.
It’s the more is better mentality man, so many gains can be made in their first few early cycles. Could easily do a first cycle at 300mg make great gains learn their body training and diet then do cycle #2 at 500mg and just keep rolling. But instead they go massive amounts and multiple
Compounds.