My cycle: Test sust 750mg, Primo 700mg, Tren e 300mg; Do you have any comments on that. p.s ; I aromatize a lot. I started to feel trenbolone...

I can't imagine doing aas in my early twenties. My life would have went to shit. Carrier opportunities, relationships, my mental health, not to mentioned my sleep and health .... All would have been skewed out of recognition. I am really grateful that these drugs weren't so easily had back then, my life would have basically been destroyed.

I grew up with guys who were blasting grams of aas which includes copious amounts of tren to display that shredded look not because they’re hardcore bodybuilders but just to look attractive for the party scene. These guys mix rec drugs with aas and drink every weekend.

If you ask them if it’s worth it to risk your health for pussy, you will hear an astounding hell yeah! Motivation to abuse drugs come in all forms, and if banging different chick who is attracted to your abs in the club is your style, how could you criticize them.
I would say that's dumb as hell, but If that's what you want to do, go for it. You can believe in freedom of choice and freedom of lifestyle and also think that the actions someone are taking are a bad choice. Those things can go together. Personally I would like to see AAS legal to buy, possess, and use but at the same time give good information So they're properly informed to make decisions and pressure people to do things intelligently. I feel that way about all drugs.

I would say that's dumb as hell, but If that's what you want to do, go for it. You can believe in freedom of choice and freedom of lifestyle and also think that the actions someone are taking are a bad choice. Those things can go together. Personally I would like to see AAS legal to buy, possess, and use but at the same time give good information So they're properly informed to make decisions and pressure people to do things intelligently. I feel that way about all drugs.
It’s dumb for sure, but everyone did crazy shit just to get pussy. Using gear is not an exception.