My cycle: Test sust 750mg, Primo 700mg, Tren e 300mg; Do you have any comments on that. p.s ; I aromatize a lot. I started to feel trenbolone...

I can't imagine doing aas in my early twenties. My life would have went to shit. Carrier opportunities, relationships, my mental health, not to mentioned my sleep and health .... All would have been skewed out of recognition. I am really grateful that these drugs weren't so easily had back then, my life would have basically been destroyed.

I grew up with guys who were blasting grams of aas which includes copious amounts of tren to display that shredded look not because they’re hardcore bodybuilders but just to look attractive for the party scene. These guys mix rec drugs with aas and drink every weekend.

If you ask them if it’s worth it to risk your health for pussy, you will hear an astounding hell yeah! Motivation to abuse drugs come in all forms, and if banging different chick who is attracted to your abs in the club is your style, how could you criticize them.
I would say that's dumb as hell, but If that's what you want to do, go for it. You can believe in freedom of choice and freedom of lifestyle and also think that the actions someone are taking are a bad choice. Those things can go together. Personally I would like to see AAS legal to buy, possess, and use but at the same time give good information So they're properly informed to make decisions and pressure people to do things intelligently. I feel that way about all drugs.

I would say that's dumb as hell, but If that's what you want to do, go for it. You can believe in freedom of choice and freedom of lifestyle and also think that the actions someone are taking are a bad choice. Those things can go together. Personally I would like to see AAS legal to buy, possess, and use but at the same time give good information So they're properly informed to make decisions and pressure people to do things intelligently. I feel that way about all drugs.
It’s dumb for sure, but everyone did crazy shit just to get pussy. Using gear is not an exception.

Uncle,
So often now I see these posts about these big cycles and nothing about their training protocols or dietary any of the really important stuff. Some people just focus on the drugs and think the drugs will do all the work for them. It really is a reckless way to go about these things and will lead to not reaching goals and serious health problems. Some people cannot be helped though. They're just going to do stupid s*** no matter what.

I think they post these big cycles because they want to be cheered on and have posts of people telling him how awesome they are and "sick bro, TREN TREN TREN, you're going to be so huge yada yada". They should spend time seeking out the stories of horrible and serious health complications and it may change their mind. If you start using AAS and right out the gate, you're using a lot of it, where else do you have to go? You're just going to keep doing huge cycles over and over again? Unless you have a good chance at becoming famous or rich for doing it, it's just retarded.

Ouncle, you PRO or something or are just doing drugs recreationally or you were, because if I didn't want to compete I wouldn't take drugs..
So often now I see these posts about these big cycles and nothing about their training protocols or dietary any of the really important stuff. Some people just focus on the drugs and think the drugs will do all the work for them. It really is a reckless way to go about these things and will lead to not reaching goals and serious health problems. Some people cannot be helped though. They're just going to do stupid s*** no matter what.

I think they post these big cycles because they want to be cheered on and have posts of people telling him how awesome they are and "sick bro, TREN TREN TREN, you're going to be so huge yada yada". They should spend time seeking out the stories of horrible and serious health complications and it may change their mind. If you start using AAS and right out the gate, you're using a lot of it, where else do you have to go? You're just going to keep doing huge cycles over and over again? Unless you have a good chance at becoming famous or rich for doing it, it's just retarded.

Oun