• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

MY CYCLE

Are there benefits to proviron in a cycle

• Definitely

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • maybe

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

RickRage

well, after over 30 yrs lifting heavy shit and alot of experimentation. I have decided to bank on this cycle. some of this may look obscure or not needed to you but, this is "my" experiment lol and if you "LOOK" up each substance you will see what I am doing . This will be a 16 week cycle.

please , if you critique , let me know what and why. I am putting thought and time into this and need knowledgeable people posting.

sustanon (QSC blend) 250
250 two times a week 1st 2 weeks then up to 750
primo 100 3x a week after 3 weeks up to 125mg 3 x a week Masteron 200. 2 x a week for 8 weeks
dbol 20. 10mg 2x a day for 4 weeks up to 20mg 2x a day for 4 weeks. drops off after 8 weeks and switches to Anavar 50. for 8 weeks
proviron 25. 12.5mg 2 x a day for a week. ups ( this week) To 12.5 mg 3x a day for 16 weeks. also taking 3 ius a day of HGH (240ius QSC version) 5 ius on workout days. 3 ius be4 my workout and 2 ius before bed

breakdown

sustanon = base to any cycle
primo = lean muscle gain,preserves muscle in calorie deficit , nothin' dramatic
mast. = quality lean muscle , anti E
dbol= water retention for fuller muscle expansion and ease of nutrients getting to muscles
proviron = look this shit up!! what doesn't this stuff do? lol
anavar = lean muscle helps preserve muscle in a calorie deficit , pretty much dbol's opposite.

Trying to build lean muscle and not gain much weight only to convert present excess weight (fat) space to be filled with muscle instead.

Idk if it’s a good idea for anyone, let alone someone old enough to have 30 years in the gym to run 3 orals.

Idk if it’s a good idea for anyone, let alone someone old enough to have 30 years in the gym to run 3 orals.
I am not running then all at once lol and each one has a different job . Like, ibuprofen and aspirin. and people have taken them. and muscle relaxers at the same time

so youre taking a gram and a half before orals, with 8 weeks of orals on maintenance calories?

youre overlapping mast and primo why?

primo andnmast do 2 different things Just trying to cover bases for great return... I am not too experienced on gear. but, don't want to take years to iron my body out a little at a time. bulk, cut , bulk cut. etc.

primo andnmast do 2 different things Just trying to cover bases for great return... I am not too experienced on gear. but, don't want to take years to iron my body out a little at a time. bulk, cut , bulk cut. etc.
What two different things are you expecting them to do

well, after over 30 yrs lifting heavy shit and alot of experimentation. I have decided to bank on this cycle. some of this may look obscure or not needed to you but, this is "my" experiment lol and if you "LOOK" up each substance you will see what I am doing . This will be a 16 week cycle.

please , if you critique , let me know what and why. I am putting thought and time into this and need knowledgeable people posting.

sustanon (QSC blend) 250
250 two times a week 1st 2 weeks then up to 750
primo 100 3x a week after 3 weeks up to 125mg 3 x a week Masteron 200. 2 x a week for 8 weeks
dbol 20. 10mg 2x a day for 4 weeks up to 20mg 2x a day for 4 weeks. drops off after 8 weeks and switches to Anavar 50. for 8 weeks
proviron 25. 12.5mg 2 x a day for a week. ups ( this week) To 12.5 mg 3x a day for 16 weeks. also taking 3 ius a day of HGH (240ius QSC version) 5 ius on workout days. 3 ius be4 my workout and 2 ius before bed

breakdown

sustanon = base to any cycle
primo = lean muscle gain,preserves muscle in calorie deficit , nothin' dramatic
mast. = quality lean muscle , anti E
dbol= water retention for fuller muscle expansion and ease of nutrients getting to muscles
proviron = look this shit up!! what doesn't this stuff do? lol
anavar = lean muscle helps preserve muscle in a calorie deficit , pretty much dbol's opposite.

Trying to build lean muscle and not gain much weight only to convert present excess weight (fat) space to be filled with muscle instead.

1. Mast is not an anti E
2. Primo is an anti-E.
3. Primo doesn’t have anti-catabolic propeties. Tren and Anavar do because they nuke cortisol.
4. You just list Proviron then tell us to look it up, then say you don’t even understand what it does?

I think it’s a poorly designed cycle by someone who thinks they know more than they do. Don’t confuse length of time with practicle & accurate knowledge.

I think you could also replace ~5 of those compounds, or better yet; your intentions with those compounds, with Tren. It’d probably be easier on your body too.

16 weeks is kind of short to see primo shine I would do 18-20. Why up the doses after 2 and 3 weeks? Just pick a dose and run it the duration. Run your test at 750 primo at 300 pull bloods 5 weeks in see where e2 is adjust from there. I would drop the mast and run NPP. Drop the dbol, run the anavar last 4-6 weeks of your cycle. Just run 3-4iu of hgh no reason to split the does or do more on training days that makes no sense.

Dont know why I typed any of that out I am guessing your mind is made up.

So instead you'd rather just shave those years off your life.... Lmao

1. Mast is not an anti E
2. Primo is an anti-E.
3. Primo doesn’t have anti-catabolic propeties. Tren and Anavar do because they nuke cortisol.
4. You just list Proviron then tell us to look it up, then say you don’t even understand what it does?

I think it’s a poorly designed cycle by someone who thinks they know more than they do. Don’t confuse length of time with practicle & accurate knowledge.

I think you could also replace ~5 of those compounds, or better yet; your intentions with those compounds, with Tren. It’d probably be easier on your body too.
1 and 2. mast and primo will definitely decrease your estrogen side effects. yes,using two different routes. this is why they are used in the treatment of breast cancer.

3.most of steroids are anticatabolic and improve protein utilization and prevent muscle wasting.

too much gear talk but not diet and training talk..........

1 and 2. mast and primo will definitely decrease your estrogen side effects. yes,using two different routes. this is why they are used in the treatment of breast cancer.

3.most of steroids are anticatabolic and improve protein utilization and prevent muscle wasting.

1/2. I didn’t say side effects. I said anti-estrogen, or Aromatase Inhibitors, only Primo displays that property. Mast may act similar to a SERM but it doesn’t act as an AI.

3. No, once again, the only compounds to my knowledge with true anticatabolic properties are Trenbolone and Anavar. Once again, because those compounds at as anti-corticosteroids.

Cortisol, a corticosteroid, is the culprit of catabolism.

-break-

Yeah, we’re in the Steroid Forum. Maybe your lost? The Training and Diet forums are in a separate section.

Yeah, we’re in the Steroid Forum. Maybe your lost? The Training and Diet forums are in a separate section.
This is a HARM REDUCTION forum.
Regardless they are not mutually exclusive and training and diet should be chief considerations, especially with cycle design/critiques. Blindly recommending various regimen without understanding the subjects training and nutritional proclivity is foolish.

Its incredibly common that when we see these posts with extensive and elaborate cycle design that there are major concerns with training or nutrition that the user is attempting to overcome with the cycle.
The responsible and intelligent approach is to identify and acknowledge those deficiencies first and foremost before any meaningful regimen critique can be given beyond "you dont need all that"

thank you

thank you

No problem brotha
Make some research before start pining

IMO you don’t need orals
Test primo and hgh is plenty enough for substantial gains. And minimal side effects

Keep in mind no matter how much gear you take it won’t work without proper diet and training. Can’t emphasize this enough.

Sponsors