MY DICK IS FUCKED (17 YEAR OLD)

TorontoBurnz

Hey guys update came back here.
I have ran into a big problem.
I recently after the test shot i was told to stop SO I DID STOP!
Now i think ive fucked up my dick doesnt stay hard and i cum like in 10 seconds i have no control like i use to. I Cant even stay erect for more than 5 seconds.
I am always fatigued and no desire to do shit not even to workout or not even to eat.
I Think the armidex .5 eod while taking that test shot fucked me up or what.
What should i do im lost . HELP!!!

How many times did you pin test and for how long?

You will more then likely recover anyway, most people do. Calm down, you're making your own symptoms worse.

First off relax, your body will come back...let it do so by not adding anymore drugs to your body. There are wayyyy too many "experts" on this site that will tell you their dumbass opinion.

Do NOT take Clomid, HCG, or anymore Arimidex! NOTHING!

Your body may take several weeks to get back to homeostasis since you took a lot of Arimidex (yes half a MG of Adex is a lot...the slightest amount in most guys such as 1/8 or even 1/16 of a 1MG tablet will tank most guys e2).

Here are some quick facts:

- There is NO such thing as PCT (it's bro-science; that's all). You need to taper off steroids...that's the ONLY correct way to use them. Any doctor will tell you this. No reputable endocrinologist writes out Clomid or HCG for their patients. Taper, taper, taper...oh did I mention? TAPER!!!
- Pending the type of Testosterone you took (Cypionate, Enthate, Suspension, Sustanon, Etc) you should have tapered off even after just once injection!
- pinning yourself with more than 200MG of test per 7 days is NOT recommended as anymore test than 200MG per week begins to put you at risk for Gynecomastia and "Limp Dick" regardless if an A.I. such as Arimidex/Letrozole is used or a Suicide Ihibitor such as Aromasin.
- Arimidex is NOT to be used on or off cycle UNLESS E2 symptoms arise I.E. "Puffy Nipple", "Limp Dick", or Gyno! If none of these symptoms are present then do NOT FUCKING TAKE ANY ESTROEGEN BLOCKERS....IVE SAID THIS UNTIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE A BILLION TIMES...STOP WITH THE FUCKING BRO SCIENCE.
- 1CC per week is the maximum amount of testosterone (assuming your Test is American
FDA grade - 200MG) per week.
- STOP USING CHEAP SOUTH AMERICAN OR POWDERED SHIT FROM OTHER COUNTIRES! If you don't have the connection to get AMERICAN test DONT USE STEROIDS! That simple!

Last edited:
How many times did you pin test and for how long?

You will more then likely recover anyway, most people do. Calm down, you're making your own symptoms worse.
I only pinned one 250 mgs of test shot
First off relax, your body will come back...let it do so by not adding anymore drugs to your body. There are wayyyy too many "experts" on this site that will tell you there dumbass opinion.

Do NOT take Clomid, HCG, or anymore Arimidex! NOTHING!

Your body may take several weeks to get back to homeostasis since you took a lot of Arimidex (yes half a MG of Adex is a lot...the slightest amount in most guys such as 1/8 or even 1/16 of a 1MG tablet will tank most guys e2).

Here are some quick facts:

- There is NO such thing as PCT (it's bro-science; that's all). You need to taper off steroids...that's the ONLY correct way to use them. Any doctor will tell you this. No reputable endocrinologist writes out Clomid or HCG for their patients. Taper, taper, taper...oh did I mention? TAPER!!!
- Pending the type of Testosterone you took (Cypionate, Enthate, Suspension, Sustanon, Etc) you should have tapered off even after just once injection!
- pinning yourself with more than 200MG of test per 7 days is NOT recommended as anymore test than 200MG per week begins to put you at risk for Gynecomastia and "Limp Dick" regardless if an A.I. such as Arimidex/Letrozole is used or a Suicide Ihibitor such as Aromasin.
- Arimidex is NOT to be used on or off cycle UNLESS E2 symptoms arise I.E. "Puffy Nipple", "Limp Dick", or Gyno! If none of these symptoms are present then do NOT FUCKING TAKE ANY ESTROEGEN BLOCKERS....IVE SAID THIS UNTIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE A BILLION TIMES...STOP WITH THE FUCKING BRO SCIENCE.
- 1CC per week is the maximum amount of testosterone (assuming your Test is American
FDA grade - 200MG) per week.
- STOP USING CHEAP SOUTH AMERICAN OR POWDERED SHIT FROM OTHER COUNTIRES! If you don't have the connection to get AMERICAN test DONT USE STEROIDS! That simple!
So should I talk to a doctor about this or wait it out
Just wait it out dude, you were probably just temporarily shut down but you'll boot back up.
It's been 2weeks how long should I wait

If you have Medical insurance yes, get the fuck off this site and stop talking to the Internet people on this site that use bro science for all their answers. You need to see a doctor Although they will probably not do much of anything for you unless it's life threatening (which it isn't) since there really isnt anything they can do as I've already stated...however, they will run your blood to get a better idea of what's going on with your hormones. Yes, it's completely normal that your dick has shrunken!!! Did you not read my message!? ^^^
You have limp dick from low E2 (or from low testosterone levels...one or the other..potentially both).

Your dick will regain its normal flaccid size once your hormones balance out again IF and only IF you stop fucking with your body! No more estrogen blockers.

If you used Tesoterone Cypionate, Enthate, or Sustanon it will take about a month for it to clear out of your system and for your body to regain its full normal Tesoterone production. Don't stress. You have a couple of weeks too go. Just educate yourself on what you're putting in your body next time. Remember, if you ever use test again DON'T use e2 blockers UNLESS you get symptoms of high e2! That's the only appropriate time! For god sake I wish someone would listen to me just once.

If you used Tesoterone Cypionate, Enthate, or Sustanon it will take about a month for it to clear out of your system and for your body to regain its full normal Tesoterone production. Don't stress. You have a couple of weeks too go. Just educate yourself on what you're putting in your body next time. Remember, if you ever use test again DON'T use e2 blockers UNLESS you get symptoms of high e2! That's the only appropriate time! For god sake I wish someone would listen to me just once.
Got it bro will follow this wish I found you earlier when I fucked with armidex m

Keep it that way. I promise your dick will regain itself once your hormones balance out. Just stay away from everything and you'll be fine...again, if you have insurance, see a doctor.

If you have Medical insurance yes, get the fuck off this site and stop talking to the Internet people on this site that use bro science for all their answers. You need to see a doctor Although they will probably not do much of anything for you unless it's life threatening (which it isn't) since there really isnt anything they can do as I've already stated...however, they will run your blood to get a better idea of what's going on with your hormones. Yes, it's completely normal that your dick has shrunken!!! Did you not read my message!? ^^^
You have limp dick from low E2 (or from low testosterone levels...one or the other..potentially both).
I'm in Canada medical is sorta free but I don't have insurance for the Rx

Acro, I disagree with just about everything you just said up there.

however, I do agree that this kid can just ride it out after his one shot of 250 mg.

It'll get better, just give it a little while

One shot will do nothing your Freaking Out Man!! If I was in front of you right now I would slap your face and take your f
Gear.

Acro, I disagree with just about everything you just said up there.

however, I do agree that this kid can just ride it out after his one shot of 250 mg.

It'll get better, just give it a little while
Please do not offer this kid ANY of your bro science. PLEASE!
You have no idea what you're talking about disagreeing with me.