MY DICK IS FUCKED (17 YEAR OLD)

TRT is not CYCLING and neither are the side effects. Many of those TRT DICs your speaking of have very limited experience in the evaluation, diagnosis and management of AIH.

But to that end one injection does NOT in any way necessitate PCT or HCG therapy but it also falls way short of explaining the OPs signs and symptoms.

If the OP wants to KNOW the causation of complaints the first step is to see a physician and the second would likely be confirmatory lab testing.

Shouldn't I wait for the test e to clear up before getting blood work done.

Ok. Yep. I give up. You and idiot Doctor Jim are right...I'm sorry for not following the the unspoken forum rules of telling the truth, specifically, there is NO SUCH thing as PCT. You guys sound like a bunch of morons. Doctor Jim...I wouldn't go to you if my balls fell off and you were the last doctor on earth...you sound like a really genuine jackass if a doctor...it even feels funny to call you that if you're denying what I've stated in this forum. Too be repetitive....my endo of over 25 years experience is where I've gained all my knowledge in my last four years on TRT in generally asking of questions. I've been informed of a lot. Believe what you choose people. See a REAL doctor in your local area and they'll tell you what I've said....FUCKING TAPER!
Yeah your endo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Look at some studies and statistics instead of blindly following.

I'm glad to know that I should be okay and back to jerk offs and fucks in a few weeks. I will update you guys again in 1 or 2 weeks and possibly earlier if my dick decides to be horny.

Ok. Yep. I give up. You and idiot Doctor Jim are right...I'm sorry for not following the the unspoken forum rules of telling the truth, specifically, there is NO SUCH thing as PCT. You guys sound like a bunch of morons. Doctor Jim...I wouldn't go to you if my balls fell off and you were the last doctor on earth...you sound like a really genuine jackass of a doctor...it even feels funny to call you that if you're denying what I've stated in this forum. Too be repetitive....my endo of over 25 years experience is where I've gained all my knowledge in my last four years on TRT in generally asking of questions. I've been informed of a lot. Believe what you choose people. See a REAL doctor in your local area and they'll tell you what I've said....FUCKING TAPER!

Oh Please enlighten us all of you or your "TRT doctors" tapering therapy and provide a rationale! He's welcome to visit us here on Meso and explain WHY tapering is beneficial, lol!

Your a parroting clown if you can't provide a rationale for tapering fool.

Among other factors, tapering was discontinued DECADES ago once it was realized the effects of AAS were NOT mediated thru glucocorticoid receptor inhibition alone.

Oh and rest assured bozos like you wouldn't be allowed to PARK let alone "getting into my office", lmao!

Last edited:
Yeah your endo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. Look at some studies and statistics instead of blindly following.
Ok Whoremoans. Whatever you say, I know your dumbass ape mind can't comprehend that real doctors with years of experience are correct in the processes that they use. Keep your faith in "Dr. Jim." I'm sure he's just a real expert.

Ok Whoremoans. Whatever you say, I know your dumbass ape mind can't comprehend that real doctors with years of experience are correct in the processes that they use. Keep your faith in "Dr. Jim." I'm sure he's just a real expert.
Dude I didn't know they started 12 yr olds on trt. You sound like a complete bitch!

Go see a doctor whom can obtain a complete history and physical (bc a lot is missing here) and make a decision at that juncture.

Good luck

Go see a doctor whom can obtain a complete history and physical (bc a lot is missing here) and make a decision at that juncture.

Good luck
Sure thing Dr. Jim. Cause you know, my doctor is going to waste his time to come on here and educate you and a bunch of bro's on how to properly use PED's....right. I can see just by your profile picture alone you're real professional!

For real, good luck Toronto...see a doctor. Bye.

Dude I didn't know they started 12 yr olds on trt. You sound like a complete bitch!

Hey Asshomey get your ass back here I really want to be further enlightened about this old AAS TAPERING CONCEPT, which you're attempting to bring back from the DEAD.

I mean you say your "doc does it" so what I don't and neither do ANY of the physicians I know who treat patients with the varied forms of hypogonadism, with RARE exceptions.

And we don't taper bc it's not a physiologically based practice and that means tapering will NOT effect the onset of gonadotropin secretion by the HTPA.

The latter will reach a nadir with as little as 100mg of TT, got that!

Now go tell that to your "TRT doc" and if he asks for the evidence, he shouldn't be treating patients (bc it's DECADES old) with "low T" regardless of etiology.

Last edited:
First off relax, your body will come back...let it do so by not adding anymore drugs to your body. There are wayyyy too many "experts" on this site that will tell you their dumbass opinion.

Do NOT take Clomid, HCG, or anymore Arimidex! NOTHING!

Your body may take several weeks to get back to homeostasis since you took a lot of Arimidex (yes half a MG of Adex is a lot...the slightest amount in most guys such as 1/8 or even 1/16 of a 1MG tablet will tank most guys e2).

Here are some quick facts:

- There is NO such thing as PCT (it's bro-science; that's all). You need to taper off steroids...that's the ONLY correct way to use them. Any doctor will tell you this. No reputable endocrinologist writes out Clomid or HCG for their patients. Taper, taper, taper...oh did I mention? TAPER!!!
- Pending the type of Testosterone you took (Cypionate, Enthate, Suspension, Sustanon, Etc) you should have tapered off even after just once injection!
- pinning yourself with more than 200MG of test per 7 days is NOT recommended as anymore test than 200MG per week begins to put you at risk for Gynecomastia and "Limp Dick" regardless if an A.I. such as Arimidex/Letrozole is used or a Suicide Ihibitor such as Aromasin.
- Arimidex is NOT to be used on or off cycle UNLESS E2 symptoms arise I.E. "Puffy Nipple", "Limp Dick", or Gyno! If none of these symptoms are present then do NOT FUCKING TAKE ANY ESTROEGEN BLOCKERS....IVE SAID THIS UNTIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE A BILLION TIMES...STOP WITH THE FUCKING BRO SCIENCE.
- 1CC per week is the maximum amount of testosterone (assuming your Test is American
FDA grade - 200MG) per week.
- STOP USING CHEAP SOUTH AMERICAN OR POWDERED SHIT FROM OTHER COUNTIRES! If you don't have the connection to get AMERICAN test DONT USE STEROIDS! That simple!
I. Wait did I read this right? Pct is bro science? Taper off? Adex not to br used until gyno arises? Dude wtf? Someone please tell me he's not serious..

Sure thing Dr. Jim. Cause you know, my doctor is going to waste his time to come on here and educate you and a bunch of bro's on how to properly use PED's....right. I can see just by your profile picture alone you're real professional!

Why don't u just run a real cycle and let us know how it goes with no pct or trt dose. Unless u can come up with some hard facts no one here is going to care what u think. I'm not saying everyone needs pct because I think some people can recover fine without it. But for u to just come out and say pct is bullshit just makes u look like an idiot

Sounds like your endo needs to talk to my endo, cus after 50+ years of being an endo, he is very well aware of pct and ai's. Yes, true, he tries to avoid prescribing them IF they are not needed, but he will prescribe if hormones are out of balance... Your endo sounds like some young inexperienced doctor that has a stigma and taboo about prescribing drugs. A lot of doctors take pride in not prescribing drugs even if needed such as trt for hypogonad males

I'm a professional and that's why I don't waste my time w 22 year old know it alls, parroting and then PREACHING that which they don't understand.

Your no better than the "bro-scientists" you so willingly criticise bc your ardent beliefs although impressive in their own right are just a baseless as your compadre "bros".

Sounds like your endo needs to talk to my endo, cus after 50+ years of being an endo, he is very well aware of pct and ai's. Yes, true, he tries to avoid prescribing them IF they are not needed, but he will prescribe if hormones are out of balance... Your endo sounds like some young inexperienced doctor that has a stigma and taboo about prescribing drugs. A lot of doctors take pride in not prescribing drugs even if needed such as trt for hypogonad males

I sincerely doubt Asshomey has even seen an "endo". I mean why would that be necessary with such a cutting edge tapering "TRT DOC", lol!

Why don't u just run a real cycle and let us know how it goes with no pct or trt dose. Unless u can come up with some hard facts no one here is going to care what u think. I'm not saying everyone needs pct because I think some people can recover fine without it. But for u to just come out and say pct is bullshit just makes u look like an idiot

Aren't you overlooking his expert "TRT doc", guy sounds sublime on the therapeutic front, bc he does what very few other docs do, taper AAS.

See then PCT is not necessary (I guess) but there's one huge problem with this irrational approach, the end result is TRT (and Asshomey is proof of that) rather than HTPA RECOVERY.

Now that should make one query WHY oh WHY is this "doctor" so insistent on tapering AAS ......... the fact he's a "TRT clinic doc" is prophetic IMO.

Ever tried to visit a chiropractor ONCE!

Last edited:

There's probably some truth to that, like forcing the heroin addicted patient to withdraw "cold turkey", but for most their reticence to prescribe appropriate therapy is based on ignorance and/or an unwillingness to learn.

I can hardly believe you have mentioned "bro science" and pct is a myth? Have you any real world experience? Or have you simply regurgitated what you have read?

Is your Dr. The famous Dr. Nick from Springfield? ;)

I would like to direct your attention to a recent thread. Have a read. THIS DOES APPLY TO YOU.

So much disrespect..... Sort it out. | MESO-Rx Forum

Come at me with your insults. This is the Internet. I will lose no sleep.

OP. Please choose wisely the advice you choose.

This guy is going to end up with a limp dick and breasts when he's older and regret not heeding the advice. Only thing that made sense was the taper off part as i agree with that but only in conjunction with ai's and pct. Man o man he is in for trouble down the road. Im surprised the word "prevention" doesn't occur to him. Why wait until something bad happens? Thats not broscience, thats just a serious lack of education on something that is very important when using aas on his part