MY DICK IS FUCKED (17 YEAR OLD)

Toronto, seriously though... you'll be fine.
Just got to ride it out.

Not only has he bever cycled, but if youre on TRT you will not PCT. Ever. Theres a difference. Know what youre talking about before you speak.

And dont let this fella fool you OP. Not only does he not know what the fuck he's talking about, he only came because the title said 17 year old and dick. If he PMs you watch out...
I just told you what MY DOCTOR HAS HIS CLIENTS DO WHEN THEYVE BEEN ON TESTOSTERONE AND/OR GROWTH HORMONE. You FUCKING TAPER! That's it!
It would seem everyone would actually like to know this cause I'd be saving all you "bro's" loads of money and not taking years off your lifespans with inappropriate drug use! I'm done with this convo. My points been made...wether you guys accept it or not is on you. Be safe Toronto!

Yeah, ok, dumbass. Guess my endocrinologist who has more knowledge than all of you and your cronies on this site is an idiot. You're right...who am I to talk and share factual information...silly me...I forgot, this site is for you morons to push your stupid sites that you all receive financial aid from selling your Snake oils or highly underdosed "gear." Fucking clowns.
I look forward to your future posts on Meso. Enjoy the ride ;)

Well my goodness a real genuine know it all 22 year old with 13 posts.

Something tells me it's clowns like this moron that provided the advice that resulted in those problems the OP is now confronting.

Move on now BOZO!
Oh look acro, a real doctor! One that can present facts, and prove your endo doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about, nor do you.

Also, if you actually knew how steroids affected the body you would know that tapering is pointless, and just prolongs the inevitable.

So just wait a few more weeks and not confront my doctor about this dick issue?
I'm going tommmorow for my acne issue.

Up to you.

If you want his help then ask him, don't avoid doing it out of some misguided belief that it will get you in any kind of trouble. Or you can just wait.

So just wait a few more weeks and not confront my doctor about this dick issue?
I'm going tommmorow for my acne issue.

Toronto
Just mention it to him and see what he says he wants to do about it. That's all you can do. You can't expect to these guys on this site to give you real answers. I've been reading on this site for over a year now and the contradictions and incorrect information comes out like a hit vein from all of them. TELL YOUR DOCTOR! Only a doctor can help you, me, these guys on this site, are useless despite the truths I've said tonight.

Up to you.

If you want his help then ask him, don't avoid doing it out of some misguided belief that it will get you in any kind of trouble. Or you can just wait.
Toronto
Just mention it to him and see what he says he wants to do about it. That's all you can do. You can't expect to these guys on this site to give you real answers. I've been reading on this site for over a year now and the contradictions and incorrect information comes out like a hit vein from all of them. TELL YOUR DOCTOR! Only a doctor can help you, me, these guys on this site, are useless despite the truths I've said tonight.

Another thing is should I tell the doctor about my steroid shot and stuff is it safe to discuss or should be avoided??

Toronto, if your parents are chill you can go ahead and tell your doc. If they are the kind to freak out, I'd hold off and give your body a little time.

Adex wears off pretty quick, and one shot of test is not all that much. Quit worrying about it so much, you'll be fine.

going to a Dr now would be like going to the emergency room after eating too many pot brownies.... sometimes you just gotta ride it out

The doctor is going to A. Tell him he'll be fine and to not take another shot. B. Prescribe him drugs to take. Or C. Combination of A and B. There's no point in telling your doctor. Just don't take another shot and you'll be fine.

What's a Dr gonna do? tel him to taper, lol.

More than likely the doctor will do nothing unless it's life threatening since there isn't anything he can do for him. However, the doc can run his blood to check his hormones and see what his estradiol and test scores are at currently. It will help put him at ease.

And no, idiot...When did I EVER tell him to take more test? He already made the mistake! He needs to just leave everything alone right now and allow his body to reach homeostasis again naturally! No drugs.
You only taper when cycling.

More than likely the doctor will do nothing unless it's life threatening since there isn't anything he can do for him. However, the doc can run his blood to check his hormones and see what his estradiol and test scores are at currently. It will help put him at ease.

And no, idiot...When did I EVER tell him to take more test? He already made the mistake! He needs to just leave everything alone right now and allow his body to reach homeostasis again naturally! No drugs.
You only taper when cycling.
You don't taper. Ever. That's an outdated method that has been proven by MODERN MEDICAL SCIENCE to be pointless. Also I find it funny that you seem to have a vast knowledge of cycling because you're on TRT and see an endocrinologist.

No! I just don't want you giving a 17 year old incorrect information. He just needs to recover naturally and if he decides to use again later he needs to taper off as my doctor who has 25+ years of experience in TRT tells anyone who is coming off to do so along with any other endo at his clinic. There is no Clomid or HCG (HCG sometimes is used for some patients while they're on test so they don't have testicular atrophy although it's rare since most people with Low-T do not experience much if any shrinkage).

TRT is not CYCLING and neither are the side effects. Many of those TRT DICs your speaking of have very limited experience in the evaluation, diagnosis and management of AIH.

But to that end one TT injection does NOT in any way necessitate PCT or HCG therapy but what's even more important, such a history is entirely incompatible with the OPs signs and symptoms.

If the OP wants to KNOW the causation of his complaints the first step is to see a physician and the second would likely be confirmatory lab testing.

Ok. Yep. I give up. You and idiot Doctor Jim are right...I'm sorry for not following the the unspoken forum rules of telling the truth, specifically, there is NO SUCH thing as PCT. You guys sound like a bunch of morons. Doctor Jim...I wouldn't go to you if my balls fell off and you were the last doctor on earth...you sound like a really genuine jackass of a doctor...it even feels funny to call you that if you're denying what I've stated in this forum. Too be repetitive....my endo of over 25 years experience is where I've gained all my knowledge in my last four years on TRT in generally asking of questions. I've been informed of a lot. Believe what you choose people. See a REAL doctor in your local area and they'll tell you what I've said....FUCKING TAPER!