My first cycle, my Log

Bruce_x

Hello everyone and first of all thank you for giving me the opportunity to find out a lot here too about how to do a first cycle and what the important factors are.
I'll give you some information about me:

Weight: 79kg/174lb【78,93 kg】before starting cycle,now 86kg
Height: 183cm
Years of training: 10 years
BF: approximately 10%.

Nutrition: I am currently in bulk with 2700 kcal avarege
130P - 400C- 65F

My diet is very simple and basic in terms of foods as it is convenient for me to always use the same ones, I like them and digest them well.
I have 5 meals included.
The breakdown is as follows

4 MEALS
CARB
50 gr
PRO 26 gr
FAT 15 gr

1 MEALS POST WO
CARB
200 gr
PRO 26 gr
FAT 7 gr

The foods are always the same as usual, that is:
- Rice
- Oatmeal
- Rice crackers
- Cocoa 90%
- Almonds,hazelnuts, walnuts, dried fruit
- Protein pudding
- Egg whites
- Chicken
- Tomatoes, lettuce, carrots, lettuce

NEAT: 10K die at the moment, in CUT I go up to 16k die
Integration:
-1cps at day Multivitaminic
- 1 cps Vti b12
- 1 cps Vit K
- 3 cps Omega 3

Training: 4xweek + 1 day Cardio 45min.

After 10 years of continuous training, with consistency and discipline I follow the diet and training with pleasure and very carefully, I track the macros as you can see and follow training progressions. Until recently I was at technical failure on all series but I noticed a slow improvement in loads and progressions in general, so I decided to stay at Buffer 1 and technical failure only on isolation exercises such as lateral raises or exercises where I exceed 12 reps safely (I obviously avoid bench, deadlift, squat).

I decided I wanted to undertake my first cycle to see how my body responds since I have medium/low population genetics in general. Okay, not everyone is lucky and to get 20% of the results I have to commit to 90%, in fact from the photos you can see that I am a guy who trains but not as much as my years and experience in the weight room might say.
However, for the first cycle I thought about following the so-called "KISS": Keep It Simple, Stupid.
So here's how I planned it over 16 weeks.
I also thought that being the first cycle I have the possibility of having some sides but being the first I have the possibility of noticing them as I am a "virgin" from the AAS and therefore being able to immediately notice the differences in my body.

Here is my current plan.

STARTED 11/19/23
Week 1-12
: 500 mg testosterone enanthate per week (2 injections of 250 mg every 3 days E3.5D)
Week 4-12: 0.25mg Arimidex (Anastranzole) E3.5D (along with Testo)
Week 5-12: 250 IU of HCG (EOD) and 0.25mg Arimidex (Anastranzole)

5 WEEKS OFF (in these 5 weeks the first 3 I will continue to use HCG 250UI EOD)

Week 1-2:
20 mg Tamoxifen(Nolva) ED
Week 3-4: 20 mg Tamoxifen(Nolva) ED
Week 5-6: 20 mg Tamoxifen(Nolva) ED
---------------------------------

EXAMS ON 11/17/23

17 BETA ESTRADIO
L 9.52 pcg/ml
Normal values
Follicular phase 18-147
Pre-ovulatory peak 93-575
Luteal phase 43-214
Menopause < 58
Man 62

FREE TESTOSTERONE (1) 14.7 pg/mL
VALUES: 18-39 years: 12.3-46.6
40 59 years: 9.57-40.6
60 years: 7.72-31.4

OTAL TESTOSTERONE 5.61 mcg/l
Men 3.0 10.6
Woman 0.1-0.9

I'm at the beginning of week 5 (today I did my testosterone pin), in less than seven days I'll have blood tests to evaluate how to proceed with Adex. Speaking of this AI, I would like some advice as I have noticed several things in the past 6 weeks.

I started taking the lowest dose of Adex (0.25mg) at the end of week 3 as I had these side effects of high E2 levels:

-Moon face
- Strong burning in the nipples
- Very emotional
- Joint pain at night
- High blood pressure
- Negative thoughts (which I never do)
- Severe itching on the left hand (I know, it's strange, but I noticed this side)
- Very excessive sweating during sleep

Taking it on the usual days of Test E (E3.5D) things improved and I had found the right dose to feel good, even if the sweat is still present.
At the end of week 4 I noticed discomfort in my testicles (I wrote a post here where you helped me a lot), a sign that testosterone production was decreasing. I then started taking HCG 250UI EOD and in fact the discomfort went away but I perceived the E2 levels higher because if E3.5D was fine with adex, now I found myself taking it 1 day earlier because the E2 levels were quite high that it even made me feel lethargy during the day.

I really sweat so much at night that I wet the bed and the pillow and this makes me uncomfortable and I think it is caused by the high levels of E2, correct me if I'm wrong and I would like to know your opinion on this. Yesterday and today I took 0.25mg of adex. Last night I sweated like last night, a lot, but I already feel better emotionally and mentally. Tomorrow I think I won't take it and do EOD until Wednesday when I'll do the blood tests.

My thought is whether to take adex at this point E2D or keep it E3.5D even if side of this kind I wouldn't want to have them again, I want to enjoy this first experience of mine by knowing my body as best as possible rather than having the fear that sooner or later the side of high e2.
I don't want to increase the dose because, as mentioned above, in a week I will have blood tests and with those I will be able to decide how to proceed whether to decrease/increase/maintain the adex dose.

Why Adex?
I had initially thought about Aromasin, but as a first experience with adex I read that since it is not suicidal it can, if I get the doses wrong and send the E2 levels too low, make them rise faster and also understand my body better.
I would be very grateful for your intervention for anything and I thank you for reading me, obviously I will keep the Log updated from today after my training.

I leave you with some photos taken 5 days ago

Thanks again and have a nice day folks!

I'll leave you a photo
LEFT PIC 05/11/23 PRE CYCLE
RIGHT PIC 12/15/23 ON CYCLE

Attachments

• InCollage_20231216_180035727.png
    InCollage_20231216_180035727.png
    606.9 KB · Views: 42
Yesterday's weight: 81.7 kg / 180,11lb
Weight this morning: 81.1 kg / 178,79 lb

I sweated a lot last night and some of the retention has gone down, thanks to adex I guess.
Took 0.25mg again this morning. Today I'll see how I feel and if so tomorrow I'll skip and go back to EOD.

Yesterday's training

SQUAT
50KG x 8
70kg x 7
90kg x 3

5x5 @100kg

Leg Extension
1x12 @ 85kg
1x 10 @85
1x10 85kg

Unilateral Leg Extension (left leg only)
3x8 @40kg

Inclined bench
1x6 @36kg
1x3 @55kg

1x10@ 60kg
1x8 @60kg
1x7 @60kg
1x7 @60kg
1x6 @60kg

Incline fly dumbbell bench
3x12@12kg

Military press
5x5@42kg

Lateral raises on a 30 degree inclined bench

1x15 @ 6kg
1x15 @ 5kg
1x15 @ 4kg
1x15 @3kg

Low kickback cable
3x8 @12kg

First off, congrats on starting your first cycle after such consistent dedication! Your detailed log shows how seriously you’re approaching this, and it’s great that you’re keeping a close eye on potential side effects.

Regarding your E2 management with Adex, it’s definitely a balancing act, especially on a first cycle. Sweating, mood swings, and other symptoms you mentioned can definitely point towards fluctuating estrogen levels. It’s good you’re planning on getting blood work done to adjust your Adex dosage accordingly. As you mentioned, Adex is not a suicidal AI, so it might give you more flexibility in fine-tuning your E2 without crashing it. I think sticking to your current dosage until you get your blood results sounds like a solid plan.

Also, the inclusion of HCG is smart, especially since you noticed the discomfort in your testicles. Staying ahead of suppression is crucial, and your plan to continue it post-cycle seems wise too.

As for the night sweats, they can indeed be caused by elevated estrogen, but it’s worth considering that it could also be the Test kicking in or a combination of factors. Once you dial in the E2, things should settle.

Your diet and training routine seem well-structured too, and it’s clear that you’re approaching this cycle with discipline. Looking forward to seeing your progress—keep us updated, and best of luck with your blood tests

First off, congrats on starting your first cycle after such consistent dedication! Your detailed log shows how seriously you’re approaching this, and it’s great that you’re keeping a close eye on potential side effects.

Regarding your E2 management with Adex, it’s definitely a balancing act, especially on a first cycle. Sweating, mood swings, and other symptoms you mentioned can definitely point towards fluctuating estrogen levels. It’s good you’re planning on getting blood work done to adjust your Adex dosage accordingly. As you mentioned, Adex is not a suicidal AI, so it might give you more flexibility in fine-tuning your E2 without crashing it. I think sticking to your current dosage until you get your blood results sounds like a solid plan.

Also, the inclusion of HCG is smart, especially since you noticed the discomfort in your testicles. Staying ahead of suppression is crucial, and your plan to continue it post-cycle seems wise too.

As for the night sweats, they can indeed be caused by elevated estrogen, but it’s worth considering that it could also be the Test kicking in or a combination of factors. Once you dial in the E2, things should settle.

Your diet and training routine seem well-structured too, and it’s clear that you’re approaching this cycle with discipline. Looking forward to seeing your progress—keep us updated, and best of luck with your blood tests
Will you knock it off with the ai generated responses just to bump your post count up....ffs