My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

I haven’t read through all the replies yet, but I can imagine many are echoing the sentiment that this is quite a first cycle, to say the least! I sincerely hope you’ve taken the necessary health precautions.

Physique-wise, wow! You must be incredibly responsive to gear, nutrition, and training. You looked fantastic in your natural stage photos, but when I saw the anabolic stage pic, it completely blew my mind.

Here’s a piece of advice: consider consulting a coach to establish solid guidelines for both your health and your bodybuilding journey ahead. It could make a significant difference!

I haven’t read through all the replies yet, but I can imagine many are echoing the sentiment that this is quite a first cycle, to say the least! I sincerely hope you’ve taken the necessary health precautions.

Physique-wise, wow! You must be incredibly responsive to gear, nutrition, and training. You looked fantastic in your natural stage photos, but when I saw the anabolic stage pic, it completely blew my mind.

Here’s a piece of advice: consider consulting a coach to establish solid guidelines for both your health and your bodybuilding journey ahead. It could make a significant difference!
Here’s a piece of advice … read 2 pages back till now

Back