My First Cycle results TEST+TREN+ANAVAR+ANADROL +20KG

I haven’t read through all the replies yet, but I can imagine many are echoing the sentiment that this is quite a first cycle, to say the least! I sincerely hope you’ve taken the necessary health precautions.

Physique-wise, wow! You must be incredibly responsive to gear, nutrition, and training. You looked fantastic in your natural stage photos, but when I saw the anabolic stage pic, it completely blew my mind.

Here’s a piece of advice: consider consulting a coach to establish solid guidelines for both your health and your bodybuilding journey ahead. It could make a significant difference!

I haven’t read through all the replies yet, but I can imagine many are echoing the sentiment that this is quite a first cycle, to say the least! I sincerely hope you’ve taken the necessary health precautions.

Physique-wise, wow! You must be incredibly responsive to gear, nutrition, and training. You looked fantastic in your natural stage photos, but when I saw the anabolic stage pic, it completely blew my mind.

Here’s a piece of advice: consider consulting a coach to establish solid guidelines for both your health and your bodybuilding journey ahead. It could make a significant difference!
Here’s a piece of advice … read 2 pages back till now

Here’s a piece of advice … read 2 pages back till now
Haha good grief - the Catfish Version of Body Builders. I wonder what he got from faking this and what he really looks like.

Goes to show I should have read the full post. Thanks for the heads up brother good job I didn’t send this to two mates explaining how amazing it was….oh wait.

Crazy crazy crazy.. crazy cycle, crazy physique, crazy genetics. But.. good shit bro you look great. I wish I could handle 19nors. I hope you’re staying as healthy as you can DONT FORGET TO GET BLOOD WORK! Did you run into any side effects?

Crazy crazy crazy.. crazy cycle, crazy physique, crazy genetics. But.. good shit bro you look great. I wish I could handle 19nors. I hope you’re staying as healthy as you can DONT FORGET TO GET BLOOD WORK! Did you run into any side effects?
As I’ve just been made aware it’s fake I’ll pass on the same news to you bro. Read back a few pages - catfish haha

Back