my proposed method for mostly(?) anonymous crypto payments

Yes I have heard of this happening, I knew a guy who became successful and they came and made him give smoochies to the prime minister of malaysia all because he ran some test e and var in the past. Be careful.

PED laws are largely unenforced wrt end users in the U.S., resulting in widespread cavalier opsec. If your risk case truly requires anonymity, or if you simply prefer to allow others to be the low hanging fruit for LE, you may want to consider following standard practice for darknet drug buyers, as follows.

1) Purchase your crypto wherever you wish. This matters zero wrt anonymity, as there is none at this point. coinomi (coinomi.com) is user friendly and available for android/ios/desktop. Funds are avaiable immediately. Many coins. Do not use coinbase; hold funds; report to IRS; horrible customer service.

2) Next step is to anonymize your crypto. This is accomplished by transfering from coinomi to a virgin MONERO wallet in your direct control (NOT HOSTED). The simplest and most secure way to do this is to install Tails OS (tails.net/install/download/index.en.html) on a USB. Then boot Tails and install monero wallet (xmrguide).

3) Now you can create a virgin, private, anonymous, off-exchange, monero wallet for yourself. Send your crypto to a new address in your new monero wallet. If you purchased monero in coinomi, perfect. If you purchsed bitcoin or some other (non-xmr) crypto, swap it into monero at eXch / Automatic cryptocurrency exchange. (Or shop for a swap you prefer at KYCNOT.ME)

4) Once your monero is in your new wallet, it is no longer attached to your clearnet identity. You can send it off to your favorite drug dealer with a light heart.

Find all this and more in the Darknet Markets Buyer's Bible (darknetpages.com/darknet-bible-2021/content/index.html)

Last edited:
PED laws are largely unenforced wrt end users in the U.S., resulting in widespread cavalier opsec. If your risk case truly requires anonymity, or if you simply prefer to allow others to be the low hanging fruit for LE, you may want to consider following standard practice for darknet drug buyers, as follows.

1) Purchase your crypto wherever you wish. This matters zero wrt anonymity, as there is none at this point. coinomi (coinomi.com) is user friendly and available for android/ios/desktop. Funds are avaiable immediately. Many coins. Do not use coinbase; hold funds; report to IRS; horrible customer service.

2) Next step is to anonymize your crypto. This is accomplished by transfering from coinomi to a virgin MONERO wallet in your direct control (NOT HOSTED). The simplest and most secure way to do this is to install Tails OS (tails.net/install/download/index.en.html) on a USB. Then boot Tails and install monero wallet (xmrguide).

3) Now you can create a virgin, private, anonymous, off-exchange, monero wallet for yourself. Send your crypto to a new address in your new monero wallet. If you purchased monero in coinomi, perfect. If you purchsed bitcoin or some other (non-xmr) crypto, swap it into monero at eXch / Automatic cryptocurrency exchange. (Or shop for a swap you prefer at KYCNOT.ME)

4) Once your monero is in your new wallet, it is no longer attached to your clearnet identity. You can send it off to your favorite drug dealer with a light heart.

Find all this and more in the Darknet Markets Buyer's Bible (darknetpages.com/darknet-bible-2021/content/index.html)
Question why the need for a completely different OS to make the transfer?