My protein whey killing me all of sudden

I’ve been using my protein impact Whey for the past 7 years. I ordered a new bag a few weeks ago and notice they have new style bags and wondering as well if it’s an updated formula. I thought I had a stomach bug at first but after almost 2 weeks later I’m realizing that every time I have a shake with in 30 mins I’m in the bathroom and my stomach is super bloated.

Why all of a sudden after about 15 yrs of drinking whey is this happening. Could it be just a bad quality protein?

Maybe a bad batch? What flavor did you get? Right now I’m working through a 5.5 lb bag of chocolate mint (it’s fucking gross), but my usual go to is the moca isolate

I got the strawberry cream which unusually don’t get and also chocolate brownie. I usually get chocolate brownie and sometimes will mix in a different flavor but yea. I’m like is this just a shitty quality batch or am I all of a sudden lactose intolerant. I find there flavors a little to much sweet sometimes if you put more then one scoop but usually for the price you can’t beat it

try a different brand of whey isolate to see if its limited to MyProtein specifically.

other than that, a lot of people develop and intolerance to whey.
I can no longer utilize whey without bloating despite a decade of regular use.

Contact your Supplier and tell them what's going on.
Usually, they will send out a replacement.

If not, I would try another company................... JP

I’ve been using my protein impact Whey for the past 7 years. I ordered a new bag a few weeks ago and notice they have new style bags and wondering as well if it’s an updated formula. I thought I had a stomach bug at first but after almost 2 weeks later I’m realizing that every time I have a shake with in 30 mins I’m in the bathroom and my stomach is super bloated.

Why all of a sudden after about 15 yrs of drinking whey is this happening. Could it be just a bad quality protein?
MyProtein has seen a significant drop in quality the last few years imo. Which is strange considering the price skyrocketed. It's cheaper to buy optimum nutrition

I had the same thing a couple of years or so ago with WPC. Never had any issues with WPC before & I’m most definitely not lactose intolerant. Took a break from whey for a couple of months, then bought a different brand & I’ve been absolutely fine ever since.