Myostatin Inhibitors, current drug development pipeline (Graphic).

Taldefgrobep Alpha is the most promising and affordable of all of them. The others except BGE-105 are very expensive because they are monoclonal antibodies.

Taldefgrobep Alfa can already be bought or manufactured. I am currently communicating with Chinese laboratories to start producing and selling it in bulk. Hopefully it will become more widely known next year.

Tracy @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals will probably have kits on a promo before you see the first vial. lol

Taldefgrobep Alpha is the most promising and affordable of all of them. The others except BGE-105 are very expensive because they are monoclonal antibodies.

Taldefgrobep Alfa can already be bought or manufactured. I am currently communicating with Chinese laboratories to start producing and selling it in bulk. Hopefully it will become more widely known next year.
Cool as hell! Keep us updated on your progress

Damn. Following that closely.

Motherfkrs chafing at the bit to trade plates for a muscle building drug hahah. Who's the "lazy fattie" now :)

Two mice, both ate and lounged around the cage all day. Which had myostatin inhibited?

IMG_9307.webp

"Fast Muskel" indeed...

Back