NAD+

Lilj888

So I’m looking into NAD. I just had neck surgery and degenerative disk disease with excess bone growth(bone spurs into the spinal cord) which would prob require more surgery. As well as spinal cord damage and still nerve pain in my right arm after surgery. No more paralysis though. I see it has anti inflammatory effects too which should help nerve pain.

Anyway I know them IV clinics taught it and I assume it’s relatively safe if these people can do it. Most of them aren’t that knowledgeable. Unless it is dangerous? Obviously talking moderation here though.

What would be a good protocol for injectable and is it worth it? Never tried it.

So I’m looking into NAD. I just had neck surgery and degenerative disk disease with excess bone growth(bone spurs into the spinal cord) which would prob require more surgery. As well as spinal cord damage and still nerve pain in my right arm after surgery. No more paralysis though. I see it has anti inflammatory effects too which should help nerve pain.

Anyway I know them IV clinics taught it and I assume it’s relatively safe if these people can do it. Most of them aren’t that knowledgeable. Unless it is dangerous? Obviously talking moderation here though.

What would be a good protocol for injectable and is it worth it? Never tried it.
NAD+ is not an anti-inflammatory and it won't help you with your issues.

NAD+ is important inside the body and it's level reduces with aging and due to other factors. To effectively replenish your levels, take small oral doses of niacinamide or niacin daily. There's no need to inject.

I'm not sure it would help what you listed. I personally take 225 mg/week split into four subq pins.I think iv is best but I don't have money for that.