The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

@TheLobster there is a possibility for you to recover UDCA (any dosage format available without problems)

thanks
Hello

Yes i have

250-500-750mg

We have every pharma grade products.

For products you can't find on the website, you can inquire via email please

(NO benzos and precursors, WE DO NOT SELL)

Thank you

Keeping an eye on this as I might need some of the international bits for shipping to Malta in a month.

Hopefully the Lobster ship in Malta :))

another order completed successfully and in very fast times EU DOMESTIC in Italy order shipped on June 18th and arrived on June 20th only two days for EU domestic everything perfect as always

Attachments

• IMG_0194.png
    IMG_0194.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
I'm
Will the Lantus stay at 49$ or drop to 30$ again?
Hello

On July 1st the government will apply an approximate 20-40% price increase to all pharmacy products. Some products have already been affected,while others have not yet, but the increase will apply to all. This increase is 20-40% in Turkish currency, not in USD. This is not our price increase. Thank you for your understanding.

I'm

Hello

On July 1st the government will apply an approximate 20-40% price increase to all pharmacy products. Some products have already been affected,while others have not yet, but the increase will apply to all. This increase is 20-40% in Turkish currency, not in USD. This is not our price increase. Thank you for your understanding.
how much pay for express shipping? (EU)

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back