NAD+

BWILL 111

I have NAD+ raws on the way and have no idea how to make it usable. Is there anyone out there who can give me some instructions on that please?

Use a little NaOH to bring PH to a desirable number (around 7) otherwise your NAD+ will have some bite to it.

Tip: add in crystals of NaOH very little at a time. A small amount goes a long way.

Use a little NaOH to bring PH to a desirable number (around 7) otherwise your NAD+ will have some bite to it.

Tip: add in crystals of NaOH very little at a time. A small amount goes a long way.
In lieu of NaOH, I'd recommend magnesium carbonate above all, followed sodium bicarbonate.

You want pH to remain at 7 or preferably slightly below

Magnesium carbonate does not contribute to the speed of the NAD molecule degradation as sodium bicarbonate.

There's a patent that describes why MgCO3 is the optimal buffer.

In lieu of NaOH, I'd recommend magnesium carbonate above all, followed sodium bicarbonate.

You want pH to remain at 7 or preferably slightly below

Magnesium carbonate does not contribute to the speed of the NAD molecule degradation as sodium bicarbonate.

There's a patent that describes why MgCO3 is the optimal buffer.
I haven't looked around for magnesium carbonate but it makes sense as it is less alkaline than sodium bicarbonate. Would using less SB have the same effect on degradation if both solutions are kept at the same pH? Note to those reconstituting, try to keep the pH under 6. It degrades quickly after that. Also the BUD for NAD+ is 7-14 days, so use it up quickly.

I haven't looked around for magnesium carbonate but it makes sense as it is less alkaline than sodium bicarbonate. Would using less SB have the same effect on degradation if both solutions are kept at the same pH? Note to those reconstituting, try to keep the pH under 6. It degrades quickly after that. Also the BUD for NAD+ is 7-14 days, so use it up quickly.
Apparently MgCO3 does not cause a redox reaction. NaOH, NaHCO3 do

Another embodiment of the present disclosure is a composition as described above, wherein said pH modifier is selected from the group consisting of magnesium carbonate and (MgCO3), and calcium phosphate dibasic (CaHPO4).

Apparently MgCO3 does not cause a redox reaction. NaOH, NaHCO3 do

Another embodiment of the present disclosure is a composition as described above, wherein said pH modifier is selected from the group consisting of magnesium carbonate and (MgCO3), and calcium phosphate dibasic (CaHPO4).

Reading that this could be taken nasally made me wince, holy shit!! This will be an interesting rabbit hole.