Neck and fron shoulder pain for months ! please advice

InjuredGorilla

So about 3 months ago i was in the sauna and hot-tub for a solid 2 hours i think and then i went out to the cold too fast with a t-shirt.
any way since then my neck is cramped and it seems he gives me front shoulder pain.

Im doing PT and chrio and nothing helps its crazy !
when i bend my head to either left or right (brining my ear to my shoulder) i get this pain in my upper traps, i get random headaches that comes from the back of my neck and obviously since it gives me shoulder pain then my workouts are shit.

i know its a long shot but is anyone experienced anything like that and can give me some advice ?

So about 3 months ago i was in the sauna and hot-tub for a solid 2 hours i think and then i went out to the cold too fast with a t-shirt.
any way since then my neck is cramped and it seems he gives me front shoulder pain.

when i bend my head to either left or right (brining my ear to my shoulder) i get this pain in my upper traps, i get random headaches that comes from the back of my neck and obviously since it gives me shoulder pain then my workouts are shit.

i know its a long shot but is anyone experienced anything like that and can give me some advice ?
Any x-rays or scans done yet? I’d recommend an orthopedist if the PT and chiro haven’t helped yet.

Yeah , tried EVERYTHING drives me nuts tbh , one shitty sauna decision fucked my neck and shoulder for solid 3 months
That’s the worst part of it all man… when you do absolutely nothing to deserve it lol. Then again, one wrong move repeatedly at the gym could be hidden till that moment you twist it wrong and your body’s like “check this out!”

That’s the worst part of it all man… when you do absolutely nothing to deserve it lol. Then again, one wrong move repeatedly at the gym could be hidden till that moment you twist it wrong and your body’s like “check this out!”
Yeah ‘ and I’m all like “no! I do not want to check this out, take it away !!” Lol
But yeah man that sucks , I’m mean I’m staying positive and hoping for the best , doing my best to heal and that’s what matters I guess
Wow...you said you have headaches? Is it in the back of your head?
Yup back of the head, and feel like they originate from my neck
Do you also experience - weakness, numbness, tingling or sharp pain in your shoulder/neck/arm/hand, pain when you look up, and impaired reflexes?
If I’m bending my head to the right and back I can feel tingle in my front shoulder and even up to my bicep

Yeah ‘ and I’m all like “no! I do not want to check this out, take it away !!” Lol
But yeah man that sucks , I’m mean I’m staying positive and hoping for the best , doing my best to heal and that’s what matters I guess

If I’m bending my head to the right and back I can feel tingle in my front shoulder and even up to my bicep
Sounds like nerve compression. See an orthopedic surgeon or a neurologist pronto.

Sorry I didn't reply sooner...have you got a diagnosis?

How did your appointment go?

Did you figure this out? @InjuredGorilla
Sorry I didn't reply sooner...have you got a diagnosis?

Did a neck / spine CT Scan, thank god all was clear.
Did Ultra sound for shoulders all clear
seems like just a shit as muscle that is pulling my neck and shoulder and making all those problems, im doing PT which helps but unfortunately not fast enough

Did a neck / spine CT Scan, thank god all was clear.
Did Ultra sound for shoulders all clear
seems like just a shit as muscle that is pulling my neck and shoulder and making all those problems, im doing PT which helps but unfortunately not fast enough
Thank heavens it's not neck/spine related.

Vitamins b group b2 b6 b12. Warming ointments and therapeutic massage. Your muscles spasmed due to the temperature difference

Thank heavens it's not neck/spine related.
Indeed ! i was soo relifed !
Vitamins b group b2 b6 b12. Warming ointments and therapeutic massage. Your muscles spasmed due to the temperature difference
im taking all those vitamins, and i def feeling better thank god, seems like the muscles are getting released slowly
Have you tried massage or foam rolling?
i did, it helped temporally and then everything get back to same situation

Sponsors