Neck and fron shoulder pain for months ! please advice

Do you have sleep apnea? Are you sure you don’t?

But seriously though, sleep apnea OR too thick of a pillow will exacerbate this. I have this happen quite often and am actually dealing with it now. A soft mattress is actually what caused mine this last time. Sinking too far down into the mattress, pushing your head forward will close off your airway and make you try to lift your chin up while sleeping, this puts a lot of stress on your traps right at the base of your neck

That's great, I just went through such a disease myself
Hope you will feel better soon mate !
Deep tissue
doing those, they give me the best results for the longest duration, usually i feel great for 2-3 days straight
Do you have sleep apnea? Are you sure you don’t?

But seriously though, sleep apnea OR too thick of a pillow will exacerbate this. I have this happen quite often and am actually dealing with it now. A soft mattress is actually what caused mine this last time. Sinking too far down into the mattress, pushing your head forward will close off your airway and make you try to lift your chin up while sleeping, this puts a lot of stress on your traps right at the base of your neck
tbh i was thinking about this for couple of reasons :
1. my girlfriends says i started to snore like CRAZY in the past months
2. my mattress is indeed very soft
3. looking at old pictures of mine, my neck is much smaller

but on the other hand, i dont feel tired after a night of sleep, i usually wake up very rested and full of energy which made me think its not sleep apnea

One thing is for sure, we are moving at May and we gonna get new bed and everything im going to get a solid ass mattress

tbh i was thinking about this for couple of reasons :
1. my girlfriends says i started to snore like CRAZY in the past months
2. my mattress is indeed very soft
3. looking at old pictures of mine, my neck is much smaller

but on the other hand, i dont feel tired after a night of sleep, i usually wake up very rested and full of energy which made me think its not sleep apnea

One thing is for sure, we are moving at May and we gonna get new bed and everything im going to get a solid ass mattress
Understood, I do not wake up feeling tired either. Having sleep apnea does not automatically mean you wake up tired every morning, at least not for me. In the mean time, if you use a thick and/or dense pillow, try getting a thinner and/or less dense pillow. This could help and be much more cost effective.

Understood, I do not wake up feeling tired either. Having sleep apnea does not automatically mean you wake up tired every morning, at least not for me. In the mean time, if you use a thick and/or dense pillow, try getting a thinner and/or less dense pillow. This could help and be much more cost effective.
I will say more when I changed the mattress and bought an anatomical pillow. And my sleep became much better.