• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Need Help with Bloodwork

I couldnt tell you brother... Ive always donated and have never had a call back telling me I could no longer donate to any type of infection of anything like that. So I dont know its usually high everytime as well.

Not the kind of infection that would keep u from donating but perhaps a viral infection like a cold/flu. Think they can be elevated by stress or inflammation as well. Something to possibly have checked out by a Dr if they are consistently high on multiple tests.

Definitely 2nd the thing's that these guys mentioned but u also have a high monocytes count (white blood cells) which usually means some kind of infection. That could help explain some (not all) of the symptoms ur experiencing as well.
I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Not the kind of infection that would keep u from donating but perhaps a viral infection like a cold/flu. Think they can be elevated by stress or inflammation as well. Something to possibly have checked out by a Dr if they are consistently high on multiple tests.
Those numbers are not really indicative of viral infection. Or any other issue.

Only issue I'm seeing there is high hematocrit, donating blood, keeping hydrated and laying off the equipoise is a good solution. I like staying in 45-50% range with hematocrit.

Libido and tiredness are really bad for me as well when my hematocrit gets up.

I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Those numbers are not really indicative of viral infection. Or any other issue.

Only issue I'm seeing there is high hematocrit, donating blood, keeping hydrated and laying off the equipoise is a good solution. I like staying in 45-50% range with hematocrit.

Libido and tiredness are really bad for me as well when my hematocrit gets up.
Yeah I read about the same shit going on with a high White bloodcell count. Im guessing its probably just a stressful lifestyle but honestly AAS helps me steamroll right through that shit!
I just 86d the EQ recently and switched over to tren and npp as im currently blasting! Fuckin love blasting!