Need help with TB-500, BPC-157 and GHK-CU stack

Alpha1Wolf

I need some help on TB-500, BPC-157 and GHK-CU stack protocol. in a process of healing some minor injuries. After some sifting through posts:
TB-500 at 300mcg ED
BPC-157 at 300mcg ED
GHK-CU at 1mg ED
Any thoughts on this? And can I reconstitute powders, mix the solutions together and keep it in single vial?
Any help appreciated.

Called the glow protocol. I am currently doing this daily. There is a place that has the combo in one vial as well.

I've used an oral version of this stack and it worked quite well in helping heal a recent Achilles tear (started this right after surgery). Ran it for 2 months and was up and about again several weeks ahead of schedule.

ill be trying this next. ive tried tb500/bpc titrated up to 2mg ED over the course of a few months and didnt do shit for my tennis elbow. i think the missing piece may have been ghk-cu and possibly spot injecting it

ill be trying this next. ive tried tb500/bpc titrated up to 2mg ED over the course of a few months and didnt do shit for my tennis elbow. i think the missing piece may have been ghk-cu and possibly spot injecting it
My understanding was that both TB and BPC are systematic. I sure hope so, because Im injecting into the belly. BTWm this is is first try on this stack, so i cant really comment on effectiveness of it.

My understanding was that both TB and BPC are systematic. I sure hope so, because Im injecting into the belly. BTWm this is is first try on this stack, so i cant really comment on effectiveness of it.
i was under the same impression. GHC-Cu might be more localized but i need to do more reading

Ive been doing the belly subq ED. Hurt my Shoulder and feels much better in a couple weeks, Was in pain for 2 months.

I need some help on TB-500, BPC-157 and GHK-CU stack protocol. in a process of healing some minor injuries. After some sifting through posts:
TB-500 at 300mcg ED
BPC-157 at 300mcg ED
GHK-CU at 1mg ED
Any thoughts on this? And can I reconstitute powders, mix the solutions together and keep it in single vial?
Any help appreciated.

Not sure about GHK but those doses for TB & BPC are on the low end.

Common doses are more like BPC 250-500 ug twice a day (so 500 - 1000 ug daily) and TB 2.5 mg MWF (7.5 mg weekly).

Not sure about GHK but those doses for TB & BPC are on the low end.

Common doses are more like BPC 250-500 ug twice a day (so 500 - 1000 ug daily) and TB 2.5 mg MWF (7.5 mg weekly).
Appreciate that, I mixed all of them together, so i can just inject more IU and increase the dosage that way.

Anyone experiencing discomfort after pinning? Some minor redness that goes away after a day.
Ghk-cu hurts like hell in the belly or thighs. Make sure you pin it in the fattiest part of your buttock. Also use a shorter needle so it’s really in the correct subq zone. The disposable needles you put on insulin pens are just the right length for GHKcu to avoid that burning pain.

i was using 1 mg of tb&bpc daily nothing noticBle, i bumped up to 2 mg of each split into two doses and have noticed significant improvement in my tennis/ golfers elbow. i have a crushed ulner nerve on both elbows and cts severe in both hands and will be going under the knife this coming Thursday morning to do the whole right arm (ulner nerve release/carpul tunnel release) so hopefully all goes well........

i was using 1 mg of tb&bpc daily nothing noticBle, i bumped up to 2 mg of each split into two doses and have noticed significant improvement in my tennis/ golfers elbow. i have a crushed ulner nerve on both elbows and cts severe in both hands and will be going under the knife this coming Thursday morning to do the whole right arm (ulner nerve release/carpul tunnel release) so hopefully all goes well........
How quickly you noticed improvement after you used the dose?

I’d also like to know if mixing all 3 peptides in exact dosages for each in one vial so you don’t have to pull from 3 different vials every day.

Only difference is I would only put half my bpc157 in the blended vial because I like twice daily on the bpc157.

I’d also like to know if mixing all 3 peptides in exact dosages for each in one vial so you don’t have to pull from 3 different vials every day.

Only difference is I would only put half my bpc157 in the blended vial because I like twice daily on the bpc157.

I've had no problems blending those peptides.

Are you on the pen/cartridge train yet? If not, check out this thread. It's like a cheat code for convenience.

I'm doing same. Can't comment if somehow it affects the effectiveness of peptides. That Ghk though... It definitely causes pip.