Need help with TB-500, BPC-157 and GHK-CU stack

Only difference is I would only put half my bpc157 in the blended vial because I like twice daily on the bpc157.

I still do this (BPC-157 twice a day dosing) but this may be bro-science.

I do GH twice a day so it's convenient for me to put both in the same cartridge.

Could probably throw TB500 in there too even though conventional dosing of TB is MWF.

So 7IU in 1 shot? I guess i need to man up - haven't done more than 4 IU at once , and even that was moderately unpleasant. Any reasons why not to reconstitute with les water, lets says 1/2 the water you would normally do.. that would deliver same amount of compound with just 3.5IU. I'm somewhat new at this, so forgive the ignorance.

So 7IU in 1 shot? I guess i need to man up - haven't done more than 4 IU at once , and even that was moderately unpleasant. Any reasons why not to reconstitute with les water, lets says 1/2 the water you would normally do.. that would deliver same amount of compound with just 3.5IU. I'm somewhat new at this, so forgive the ignorance.
i've been using this protocol for a minute and i've never had any real discomfort from the volume of injections , i do them all around side of abdominal rotating in a clocklike manner each day, i use a 5/16" 30 g 1 ml slin pin by eazytouch and its a pain free experience

i've been using this protocol for a minute and i've never had any real discomfort from the volume of injections , i do them all around side of abdominal rotating in a clocklike manner each day, i use a 5/16" 30 g 1 ml slin pin by eazytouch and its a pain free experience
you have a good point though on less water more concentrated

you have a good point though on less water more concentrated

I'm waiting for someone more knowledgable than me on this subject to reply with " you shouldn't do that because..." with extremely logical reasoning, that never had occurred to me. LOL

I use "more water less concentrated" so the little leftover volume in the vial that you can't get out has less gear.

It's a small difference but whatevs.