Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

You manufactured all of your current inventory in a non-sterile environment. What is the logic behind not testing the entire inventory for sterility? Because you can’t afford it? You’d rather not test anything than 2 samples? You couldn’t afford a laminar hood and it took you 3 weeks to afford a $30 still air box.

This entire thread has shown this source will cut every corner possible to maximize their profit. They really don’t give 2 fucks about if it’s safe or accurately dosed. It’s pathetic

Yet, there is someone here who is saying you are "leading this vendor in the wrong direction".
Nothing to see here, he says.
Go figure.

I don't think it'd be useless to send in some random samples for sterility testing. Should it be every batch? Probably not, maybe every other batch. Guaiacol testing isn't as much of a concern, but still a nice touch of reassurance. Maybe develop a pattern such as:

Batch 1: [current - not in play]
Batch 2: Sterility
Batch 3: Guaiacol
Batch 4: Sterility
Batch 5: Guaiacol
etc, etc, etc

If you have the flow hood, I would post it ASAP.
This is a really nice idea. It’s something realistic and something I could honestly imply. Thank you for the tip!

You manufactured all of your current inventory in a non-sterile environment. What is the logic behind not testing the entire inventory for sterility? Because you can’t afford it? You’d rather not test anything than 2 samples? You couldn’t afford a laminar hood and it took you 3 weeks to afford a $30 still air box.

This entire thread has shown this source will cut every corner possible to maximize their profit. They really don’t give 2 fucks about if it’s safe or accurately dosed. It’s pathetic
You post at a rate I cannot keep up with. But based on your history do very little for harm reduction. I see readalot post a lot but actually works on what he is trying to implement. You? Nothing. The only thing you have posted on this thread has been “cutting corners”. It is getting old. Nonetheless, keep spreading FUD. No one has made a complain about the gear not being sterile. HPLC are better than some sources that have been on here. It would be nice to see you test all the gear you inject for purity and sterility, since you are so concerned. Let’s see it. Share it with the community.

You post at a rate I cannot keep up with. But based on your history do very little for harm reduction. I see readalot post a lot but actually works on what he is trying to implement. You? Nothing. The only thing you have posted on this thread has been “cutting corners”. It is getting old. Nonetheless, keep spreading FUD. No one has made a complain about the gear not being sterile. HPLC are better than some sources that have been on here. It would be nice to see you test all the gear you inject for purity and sterility, since you are so concerned. Let’s see it. Share it with the community.

My post rate? I have a real job so I’m busy, I’m not sure how I’m more active than other people here? Unlike you, I can afford the proper equipment so I do it all myself. I can’t depend on inept people like you who can’t even do grade school math.

I have tested more than readalot, I’m not in a competition with him in harm reduction. You seem to struggle to grasp it though.

Me pointing out you can’t do basic math, your equipment is used and dirty, or your missing equipment IS harm reduction. It keeps people from being harmed by your terrible math for your orals and your improperly brewed gear which could cause people infections or worst.

You would make it further here if you understood constructive criticism you get from the multitude of veterans of this website who already have told you all the same things I’ve told you. You just choose to ignore it or deflect.

My post rate? I have a real job so I’m busy, I’m not sure how I’m more active than other people here? Unlike you, I can afford the proper equipment so I do it all myself. I can’t depend on inept people like you who can’t even do grade school math.

I have tested more than readalot, I’m not in a competition with him in harm reduction. You seem to struggle to grasp it though.

Me pointing out you can’t do basic math, your equipment is used and dirty, or your missing equipment IS harm reduction. It keeps people from being harmed by your terrible math for your orals and your improperly brewed gear which could cause people infections or worst.

You would make it further here if you understood constructive criticism you get from the multitude of veterans of this website who already have told you all the same things I’ve told you. You just choose to ignore it or deflect.
I bought gear from him and my ass check in still in tact. You over reacting bruh no source on here test for sterility…. We have sources on here like axle with cross contamination and no infections and his accuracy for dosage isn’t the best. Many others too… this guy will be fine just needs to keep testing

Asking a vendor who does not use guaiacol to test for guaiacol, is a basic example of ignorance.

Instead of using logical, sound arguments to show this is something warranted, some people resort to childish actions reinforcing their ignorance and/or lack of maturity.

Ignorance:
noun
Lack of knowledge or information.

Asking a vendor who does not use guaiacol to test for guaiacol, is a basic example of ignorance.
Do you have any clue as to why guaiacol testing would be warranted? Any? Whatsoever? You must be the most gullible person on planet Earth...

Seems like like I upset the bubble crew bandwagon!!! Kiss my rear…
Literally no one cares.

Back