Neo Anabolics (US DOMESTIC)

Wow. Great post! I agree with you, I think if two test I send off come back clear then that proves a point and debunks the myth some claim that my fear is not sterile. Moving forward we shall see how the community reacts. I am also waiting on Janos input in regards to how common this is. Also, salute to Bware. I looked into him and saw what he has done for the community and the value he brings to meso.

Whoever the fuck you are, I don't appreciate you trying to manipulate and making fun what I wrote, just because I am trying to look at what everyone is saying.
You display the kind of attitude that tells me that, no matter what, you will never take anything seriously and respectfully.
And if this also makes its way into how you "make" stuff, good luck to whomever ends up buying from you.

Sorry forgot to add that quote to response. No I don't think that is true at all. The only way sterility is worth a damn is if it becomes part of standardized testing.

But maybe I read too much into B Ware's comments. I thought he would come around to standardized sterility. You can't just hope that 1 or 2 one off tests will carry forward in perpetuity. No one agrees to that for HPLC. The next batch is only as good as its test results, right?

I understand, I agree that for this to make sense it needs to happen automatically and without fault.
Maybe you think this is early days and that would be fair.
Have any of the labs you approached committed or shown concrete signs they will adopt your proposal, or agreed to have the next batch tested?
What are your impressions, at this point? Honestly.

Whoever the fuck you are, I don't appreciate you trying to manipulate and making fun what I wrote, just because I am trying to look at what everyone is saying.
You display the kind of attitude that tells me that, no matter what, you will never take anything seriously and respectfully.
And if this also makes its way into how you "make" stuff, good luck to whomever ends up buying from you.
I apologize if that is how my post came across to you. I was agreeing with you. Nonetheless, you did not have to be so hostile. I have never offended you.

I was wondering how you were going to handle this. Sending two vials as a one off proves nothing. Why don't you try that with HPLC tests too? Save some money.
Brother… stop trying to manipulate people into your ideology. Some people agree, others do not. Perfect, if it proves nothing then there is no need to send in for your desired testing, yeah I’ll invest it in a flow hood ☺️

I understand, I agree that for this to make sense it needs to happen automatically and without fault.
Maybe you think this is early days and that would be fair.
Have any of the labs you approached committed or shown concrete signs they will adopt your proposal, or agreed to have the next batch tested?
What are your impressions, at this point? Honestly.
I'll take this to my thread. Take care.

There are ways to sway people into ideologies. Constantly getting into arguments with people is not it. Rather enlighten them through education, being nice also helps.
First blood brother. First blood.

I'll sleep just fine with my actions on here.

Enjoy the thread.

Cool. We will leave it there. Take care and good luck to you.

I doubt it. This isn't the first time you said you'd shut the fuck up but kept on trolling.

10 minutes later

First blood brother. First blood.

I'll sleep just fine with my actions on here.

Enjoy the thread.

You're really something, I'll give you that.

or maybe you'll edit these posts too

It is hard for me to believe you don't possess the most basic intelligence required to understand I am not trolling on this forum.

Hence, I must then look to other hypotheses. But remember, treachery is the ninth and final circle of Hell for a reason. Hope it is worth it for you.

Back