new guy from Hungary

szmagyari

Just a regular gym guy who used some gears 7-8 years ago, but now would like to return to enhance his performance even further. During the last couple of years, I have mastered my training and nutrition as a natural. I do hope I possess the right mindset of diligence and perseverence which is required for this geared lifestyle and training routine. I have an amazing coach -a well-known coach and bodybuilder in my country- who closely supervises my progress and set new - seemingly unachievable - goals, which I can deliver sooner or later.... My goal is to be able to use roids with the maximum possible efficiency while maintaining a small dosage and good health. Honestly, my greatest motivation is to see my limits, to be able to break through barriers and to deliver the maximum - up to my standard...

Welcome. I believe you will find the forums here to be helpful in answering all of your questions. My advise is to spend some time reading through different posts and get familiar with the community.