New guy looking to share my knowledge and borrow some from others

whats up guys? New to meso and it's the first forum I've been on in over ten years. I am knowledged about many things aas and gh related and would love to share that with who ever wants to listen. That said there is a lot I don't know and that's where I hope this forum will come In handy.

Welcome to Meso fellow Vancouverite. Would be a good look giving a little intro bro. Again welcome to Meso....

New Member Introduction
Thanks bro, I'm going to put some time into my profile and info soon. Still just learning my way around for now. Good to see some fellow Canadians on here. Actually read a bunch of your posts before I even joined. Looking forward to getting in on some of the conversations.

whats up guys? New to meso and it's the first forum I've been on in over ten years. I am knowledged about many things aas and gh related and would love to share that with who ever wants to listen. That said there is a lot I don't know and that's where I hope this forum will come In handy.
Welcome aboard bud. Do you feel comfortable enough to share your best cycle run? Do you need any ancilliaries on heavy runs? What HGH brands have you used, how many IU per day? If your not comfy answering no worries. I was just curious and always open to stories

Welcome aboard bud. Do you feel comfortable enough to share your best cycle run? Do you need any ancilliaries on heavy runs? What HGH brands have you used, how many IU per day? If your not comfy answering no worries. I was just curious and always open to stories
Yah I can answer some questions I'm comfortable with that, was hoping to get to know everyone better first.
Favourite cycle:
750mg sust
500mg deca
Either 200mg mast e or 50mg a day proviron
2-4 iu ed serostim
Letro or exemastane if needed and 500 iu hcg every 4 days to keep the sack happy.
For me this is my favourite and most run cycle
As far as gh goes serostim is the best there is for pharm grade in Canada. A lot of other pharm brands are usually fake so I stick to stuff I know came directly from the pharmacy locally. I have used some of the Chinese brands like the old rips and Jintropin kits but there no good anymore. However I did get my hands on some jtpn from Mexico two years ago that were great. I can go far further into details later, for now still just learning how to get around on meso.

Yah I can answer some questions I'm comfortable with that, was hoping to get to know everyone better first.
Favourite cycle:
750mg sust
500mg deca
Either 200mg mast e or 50mg a day proviron
2-4 iu ed serostim
Letro or exemastane if needed and 500 iu hcg every 4 days to keep the sack happy.
For me this is my favourite and most run cycle
As far as gh goes serostim is the best there is for pharm grade in Canada. A lot of other pharm brands are usually fake so I stick to stuff I know came directly from the pharmacy locally. I have used some of the Chinese brands like the old rips and Jintropin kits but there no good anymore. However I did get my hands on some jtpn from Mexico two years ago that were great. I can go far further into details later, for now still just learning how to get around on meso.
Nice stack brotha. My name is Pench, nice to meet friend. Sit dwn have a beer...

Nice stack brotha. My name is Pench, nice to meet friend. Sit dwn have a beer...
Thanks bro hope to share a lot more in the weeks to come. I have a lot of good cycle advise. Will definetly start a thread about my first ever cycle over ten years ago as it's a priceless story of rookage that will get some laughs for sure.

It's the best GH only if that's all you have access to my friend. Geno's & Humatrope are available too ;)
Yah I've seen them around. I like my sero as I know exactly where they come from. I also pay peanuts compared to what they usually go for thru a close friend. If you can get me legit geno pens or humatrope cartrages I'd try them. I'm pretty sure geno and humatrope are widely counterfeited though. Although if you know the difference it's not an issue, I personally have no clue the difference.

It's the best GH only if that's all you have access to my friend. Geno's & Humatrope are available too ;)
Also if you want those as cheap as I get serostim you'd have to get them from over seas and then the risk of seizure can add up very quickly. To grab them locally there probably mark up big time too.

Also if you want those as cheap as I get serostim you'd have to get them from over seas and then the risk of seizure can add up very quickly. To grab them locally there probably mark up big time too.
Yes the border is a bitch getting shit in....Btw I don't sling gear just grab for personal use.