• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New guy with no knowledge

Groy1593

Whats going on. New to the forum. Joined in hopes of learning as much as I can and possibly getting on some gear sooner or later.

Thanks man. Haven't set an actual goal i just wanna put on crazy size. Im new to all this so what do you mean by stats?

height, weight, body fat percentage. check out some of the other introductions and you'll know what I'm talking about. you'll enjoying the forum lots of good reading!!! welcome aboard.

5'6 @145lbs not sure about body fat% should probably start of monitor that though. I'm a natural hard gainer, have a long road ahead of me.

5'6 @145lbs not sure about body fat% should probably start of monitor that though. I'm a natural hard gainer, have a long road ahead of me.

Welcome . I started out 5'5" @145lbs so I know where your at . You look bigger than 145lbs in your avatar. Keep lifting you"ll get there ! Goodluck ~Ogh

Keep focused and remember brother this game is a marathon not a sprint. I started at around 145-150ish myself.