New Here.

Taviddude

Hey All. Just popping in to introduce myself. I go by Taviddue. I just turned 40 on the 1st of December. Been in the trades my entire life. Always a hard worker, and the miles are adding up on my body. I'm lucky to not have had any real major injuries. Never fell off a roof or anything, but my joints have seen better days. In the last year I've been having a lot of Tendon/Ligament trouble.

A few years back I lost my first born boy to a genetic illness. I had been sober for 7 years at that time. I fell off hard, and the shit show ensued. I just let go of everything. That went on way longer than it should have. I finally decided to boot strap up and get my shit together, and did my best but something just wasn't right. I felt like I had aged 20 years in 5. It wasn't a matter of will power, which scared me. I've fallen pretty hard and deep my fair share in life, but have always been able to pick myself up, dust off and grab life by the balls again. It just wasn't working. I was petrified that I had just gotten old and that was it. I couldn't sleep, couldn't eat, nerves were shot. Just totally exhausted mentally and physically all the time. I just couldn't shake it off.
Anyways, I went to the doc who did a bunch of blood work. My adrenals were fucked, cortisol was through the roof, thyroid wasn't in range and Testosterone was 165. I don't even remember all of it. I felt relieved that it wasn't all in my head, and I wasn't just getting old. I'm like... well, give me some pills and some thyroid medicine and lets start figuring this shit out. Doc sent me to some other docs, who did more bloodwork and argued with eachother about what the cause and best treatment was. In the end, I went to see my family doc for unrelated shit and he says "Listen, you've got PTSD. You've been stressed out for a long time. I have seen this before. I don't disagree with the endocrinologist (who wanted me to start taking all kinds of medicine). In my opinion, I wouldn't be comfortable putting you on this and that med. I think if we take care of your Testosterone first, there is a good chance that a lot of what you have going on may sort itself out. Are you afraid of needles?" I said I didn't like them anymore than anyone else, but whatever works. Writes me a script for 200mgs of Test Cyp a week and says to come back to see him in 3 months.
I go pick up my scripts at the pharm and go home. I open up the Test bag and they gave me 4 big ass syringes. Can't remember exactly what size, but looked like Inch and a half finish nails. I went into my thigh, and hit a nerve the first time I pinned. No one told me shit. Right to google, and YouTube I went. Got some slin pins off Amazon.
I knew within 3 weeks Doc was right. Within 6 weeks I could just barely start scratching at feeling like I MIGHT one day get back to myself again. Within 3 months I was feeling around 50% and knew I would be on Test for the rest of my life. Started to have some trouble sleeping so I dropped to 120mgs per week divided into two doses Sun/Thurs. I've tried different doses, but that's where I feel best without any sides. 6 months later I could see everything coming back together. A year later, It all just seemed like a bad dream and so far away. Got my life back. 2 years later, I'm on top of the world professionally, at home, in church, in bed. ALL LABS PERFECTLY IN RANGE. Hematocrit was a bit high last time, but eh... Doc said donate blood when I get a chance. Will do.
Everything is good, but my tendons and ligaments in my elbows are beat. I run a remodeling business, but can't find decent help no matter what I pay. Basically I'm working myself to death and I need to find a way to boost healing. I'd like to learn as much as I can about peptides, and get some advice before I pull the trigger and just start running cycles of peptides like BPC and TB "Cause I seed it on the interwebs". I also gained a bit of weight that doesn't go anywhere.
I don't know what might benefit me best, but I'm here to learn. I'd like to keep working as long as I can, and avoid injury as best as I can. Being able to take care of myself if I make it to 80 sure would be nice.

Anyways, glad to be here. I'll be reading around.
Open to any questions or advice.

Taviddude.

welcome, so id suggest that also try to focus on strengthening all muscles around the elbow and focus strictly on form as well as modify exercises so they dont stress the elbow that bad. invest in wraps as well. baby the elbow take care of it. also surf the forum here and find peptoides guide

I had to take a few months off from lifting. Also tried BPC and TB500. Am just getting back but am doing less weight and more reps until the elbow tendonitis is through. You can also Google to see which exercises are more and less forgiving.

The last thing you want to do is really hurt those tendons in a way that knocks you out for a while. It's a marathon not a sprint!

On another note, really sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine what that was like, and am glad you're finding your way to a better place.

The last thing you want to do is really hurt those tendons in a way that knocks you out for a while. It's a marathon not a sprint!
Man, That's exactly it. An injury would take me out of the game big time right now. If I have to take some time off to address these tendons, so be it.

What are your thoughts on BPC and TB in your case?

My first run with them, tbh, I didn't feel anything. On a second run now. Progressing but I'm not sure if it's the peptides or the rest and gradual eaaing back into it, as well as moving away from certain exercises, lower weights etc. Its for sure worth a shot imo.