New Member, about me.

Quad_C

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I have been in the bodybuilding room for about five years. I was always that user who never registered on forums, but always read various forums, answers, tried to help people in private messages. But yes, I know, Reddit doesn’t have the best reputation, but I was that dude who always helped people on various threads and other community posts about their first cycle. And making sure they don’t fuck them self-up, and avoid my mistakes. And there were times when I had to do surgery to drain it my abscess on my quad, and was just a about to die of sepsis. But I can say one thing. I’ve gone through a long path of mistakes and trials, and over this time, I’ve gained a huge amount of experience and correct knowledge. And I will be very happy to help and share my previous experience on Meso RX. Also, this summer I plan to perform for the first time in a bodybuilding show in Classic Physique in the Canadian league (still choosing). In general, if anyone needs help or questions with personal experience of using various labs in Canada Domestic, I will always be happy to help

Hello, I would like to introduce myself, I have been in the bodybuilding room for about five years. I was always that user who never registered on forums, but always read various forums, answers, tried to help people in private messages. But yes, I know, Reddit doesn’t have the best reputation, but I was that dude who always helped people on various threads and other community posts about their first cycle. And making sure they don’t fuck them self-up, and avoid my mistakes. And there were times when I had to do surgery to drain it my abscess on my quad, and was just a about to die of sepsis. But I can say one thing. I’ve gone through a long path of mistakes and trials, and over this time, I’ve gained a huge amount of experience and correct knowledge. And I will be very happy to help and share my previous experience on Meso RX. Also, this summer I plan to perform for the first time in a bodybuilding show in Classic Physique in the Canadian league (still choosing). In general, if anyone needs help or questions with personal experience of using various labs in Canada Domestic, I will always be happy to help
cheers bro and welcome.. inbox me if you can would love to chat

Hey man I'm new to meso rx, it was recommended by bob-the-bodybuilder on reddit ... I'm in the GTA Ontario, I gotta long story & wld b happy to talk ... I'm trying to find a reputable source for some test , maybe some other sups if all goes good. But don't want to order outside of CAN

Hey man I'm new to meso rx, it was recommended by bob-the-bodybuilder on reddit ... I'm in the GTA Ontario, I gotta long story & wld b happy to talk ... I'm trying to find a reputable source for some test , maybe some other sups if all goes good. But don't want to order outside of CAN
i just searched for bob the bodybuilder, cant find him.

who is bob the bodybuilder?
I met him on reddit, sent me some info, lead me to this meso rx forum that's all I know.. just sent me articles, I was initially looking for sus n posted in a crypted way on reddit and he responded, with some alternate suggestions saying there better options that don't mess with your blood work so on so on ... and then another member on said ther was a "Canadian domestics subforum" or something like that so I searched that this morning and came across a post from you, I'm just looking Canadians to talk to see if there's any good reliable domestic reliable pharms to use, as I was in a accident was outa the gym for years finally got my love for it back this past year but lost my reliable gym brother... so I've just been on the hunt for info and a new place to order from. That's all

I met him on reddit, sent me some info, lead me to this meso rx forum that's all I know.. just sent me articles, I was initially looking for sus n posted in a crypted way on reddit and he responded, with some alternate suggestions saying there better options that don't mess with your blood work so on so on ... and then another member on said ther was a "Canadian domestics subforum" or something like that so I searched that this morning and came across a post from you, I'm just looking Canadians to talk to see if there's any good reliable domestic reliable pharms to use, as I was in a accident was outa the gym for years finally got my love for it back this past year but lost my reliable gym brother... so I've just been on the hunt for info and a new place to order from. That's all
send me your reddit username

I'm not sure he had "-" between each part of his name , he just responded to my msg in a forum said something like "sus $2.50" and he said if ur getting sus for that price it's fake and I said no no I was looking for the sus. Then he sent me some info coz I been out the loop for over a decade wit limited knowledge in theb1st place but been at gym consistently for over a year n have had my Dr. Test my test levels and there border line low, 10yrs ago I was in a accident which involved pain medication n methadone being off all that shot and got myblove for the gym back I'm ready to up my game