New member Dossocoloso

dossocoloso

Hello everyone. I have been a member since 2020-2021, but it has not been until now that I have ventured to register since on many occasions I have wanted to ask questions, respond to some colleagues and post, if my time allows, my progress. Despite the time I have been using the forum I continue to learn every day. As for me, for those who are interested in my experience in this world, I am 25 years old, with 9 years of training experience. 1.70cm tall and 78kg in weight at 9-10% body fat. Currently natural due to requirements of some controls that I must carry out. Regarding my contact with the world of roids, for those who are interested in it, I have used it 3 times. The first was something basic, as Ronnie said, weighing 90kg but with excess fat, and things done regularly since a person who guided me gave me bad advice. Subsequently, the other 2 times I used it was after researching for myself, one of the most important sources I found in this forum. I want to thank my colleagues for their dedication and time in helping people. Thanks to the knowledge acquired, I eventually went from 78 to 93kg. Some typical but minor problems arose that I knew how to control thanks to the information here. Later I moved away from that world but currently I continue reading and informing myself in this forum while using in a more soft way.
. Greetings to all.