New Member mid-40s

17SS

I’m new to this forum. On several others and trying to learn as much as possible. Primary care doctor put me on TRT because my numbers were extremely low, 100 for Total T. Have never previously used Testosterone, but my father was apparently similar and has been on TRT for over a decade.

Currently losing weight with tirzepatide, low carb, IM fasting and 3-5 day water fasting since that’s how much tirzepatide affects me. Last set of labs after a 72 hour fast and 6 days after ~30 mg dose of Testosterone C put me at:

Total T 606 ng/dL (100 ng/dL previous)
*SHBG 25.4 nmol/L
*Free T 142.5 pg/mL
*Estradiol 29.6 pg/mL
*PSA 0.9 ng/mL

*I do not have a baseline for these since they were not on the original order. Glucose was 66 mg/dL and ketones maxed out at 3+. Have lost around 34 pounds (11.7%) in 2 months and continuing to make progress. Still slowly healing an achilles with tendonitis that has bothered me for over 6 months due to a misstep while carrying my daughter on my shoulders.

Been experimenting with BPC157/TB500 to help heal the achilles. Would HGH help this?

Have noticed a considerable increase in energy and mood. Completely understand the drawbacks to increasing my Test C dosage so I have been trying to keep it in the mid range while I lose weight. Planning on labs in July to check my progress.

Will hopefully be able to start jogging soon.

Goal is to trim down to 175 lbs before I change gears.