New member on a journey, 45 years old

FatherFit

Hi, new here, I am gonna share a bit my story.
During COVID, in 2021, I decided to follow a Personal Trainer to get fit, getting close to 45 I felt somehow miserable with my body shape.
Here are the result of 50 weeks of hard work and dieting, without taking any juice or other enhancements except creatine and a proper diet.
I was on 1'800 CAL which was very very hard for me because I was constantly out of energy and sleepy.
IMG_2902.JPG
I did not loose much weight, I moved from 76kg to 72kg but lost ton of body fat.
Yes I know, my legs sucked but I have a spine issue, so for me it's hard to squat more than 60/65kg.

Now, after that, I moved forward and now I am on a regular diet but with kids and family I tend to cheat once,twice a week.
I go to gym every freaking morning and right now I am on a solid 76kg and squat 65kg and bench press 65kg. I am now on 2'300/2'500 cal and I can manage it somehow. Still hungry but manageable. I put some fat but also larger muscles all over.
IMG_7455.png
I have made researches and honestly I have kids, my sexual activity with wife is "once when you are lucky" and I am fine with that, I am more into gym/work/kids in this phase of my life, so I found a good source and decided to start a cycle.
To take it easy due to age, I was thinking on a 20 weeks of Test C 250mg/week one shot and 6 weeks of anavar at the end, low to 20gr per day, to clean up water retention and so.

I order a blood test which will do before starting, I'll monitor liver/fat/testo. My objective is to grow slightly more but seriously get toned. My PT tells me that for being 45 I am absolutely fine but it bothers me that fat around the belly button but I know I won't go back to 1'800 CAL, I can't handle with my busy lifestyle.

Thoughts?

Congrats on your journey. Nice outcome to this point. Don't start buying into the " I'm old" jargon. You are, like me, "older" but not old as of yet! Continued success my man! Good luck and God bless!
Jay