The Pump app by Arnold Schwarzenegger

No, and won’t ever even though I’m a huge fan, he’s made enough money off people. Do u think he needed a stupid app, computers didn’t even exist in his day.
Or just some cold steel, dumbell and a barbell?

Arnold is an insecure elderly man who is obsessed with securing a positive legacy. Eg, the recent "Arnold" documentary.

Some people become increasingly vain in old age and it doesn't look good.

I choose to remember him from Pumping Iron, when he was probably doing horrible things off camera but came off as cool in that movie.

Arnold is an insecure elderly man who is obsessed with securing a positive legacy. Eg, the recent "Arnold" documentary.

Some people become increasingly vain in old age and it doesn't look good.

I choose to remember him from Pumping Iron, when he was probably doing horrible things off camera but came off as cool in that movie.
True, I always try and remember the good things. TBH he is the reason why a lot of us are even into this life style or here on this site lol.

But what I also admire about him is he admits to having insecurities. Then again we got those cringy ass memories of him in the back of our head also, and for sure he was no 6’2. 6’0 max.IMG_1301.png

TBH he is the reason why a lot of us are even into this life style or here on this site lol
Negative.

Ed Coan, Louie Simons and the likes are why I love picking up heavy things and trying to be a no BS person in my life, besides my father.

Arnold was a spoiled narcissist due to his early success. He used to make fun of Lou Feriggno for his hearing aid, his "best friend" Franco for his height. He cheated the Olympia title from Mike Mentzer because he sucked up daddy Weider. Now, in old age, he tries to build a profile of the good hearted, gentle, caring person.

Achouuu!

will smith bullshit GIF

True, I always try and remember the good things. TBH he is the reason why a lot of us are even into this life style or here on this site lol.

But what I also admire about him is he admits to having insecurities. Then again we got those cringy ass memories of him in the back of our head also, and for sure he was no 6’2. 6’0 max.View attachment 292438

Yeah I felt bad even typing it. Arnold was definitely one of my idols in the 90's.

Claims of his height are a gift that we all just say, "OK, six feet tall, sure"

Negative.

Ed Coan, Louie Simons and the likes are why I love picking up heavy things and trying to be a no BS person in my life, besides my father.

Arnold was a spoiled narcissist due to his early success. He used to make fun of Lou Feriggno for his hearing aid, his "best friend" Franco for his height. He cheated the Olympia title from Mike Mentzer because he sucked up daddy Weider. Now, in old age, he tries to build a profile of the good hearted, gentle, caring person.

Achouuu!

will smith bullshit GIF

Agree and disagree with parts of your comment.

Louie Simmons: I've been doing Westside since 2012 or so. He said he was going to use steroids until he died. Lived pretty long for someone pushing it so hard for so long.

Arnold was definitely an earlier influence on me for bodybuilding (mainly from Pumping Iron).

Yeah I've read a lot of things about Arnold. He was not a good human being.

Negative.

Achouuu!

will smith bullshit GIF
But u for sure wanna learn to be a man from a stand up father, not someone like Arnold. U see how he did his wife with the cleaning lady.
Yeah I felt bad even typing it. Arnold was definitely one of my idols in the 90's.

Claims of his height are a gift that we all just say, "OK, six feet tall, sure"
yea, I was disappointed when I heard a interview with frank zane saying weirder usto kiss Arnold’s biceps.

I know they butted heads and what not but I kind of believed it.