• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

New member - Tbol & Sustanon first cycle

andrew.lazar

Dear community,

I’m new here. I’m 32 years old and 3 years of daily gym training. I’m planning to start this week my first cycle (Turinabol + Sustanon). I already ordered from Driada - Turinabol, Sustanon 250 - 10 amps, Nolvadex and Clomid.

I’m planing to start a 8 weeks plan:

Week 1: 30mg/day Tbol

Week 2: 30mg/day Tbol + 1ml Sustanon 250/week + 10mg/day Nolvadex (anti gyneco)

Week 3-6: 40mg/day Tbol + 1ml Sustanon 250/week + 10mg/day Nolvadex (anti gyneco)

Week 7-8: 30mg/day Tbol + 1ml Sustanon 250/week + 10mg/day Nolvadex (anti gyneco)

Following 2 weeks I continue with 10mg/day Nolvadex and than (18 days after last Sustanon injection) starting the complete PCT:

-250 Clomid and 60 mg Nolvadex

-100 mg Clomid and 40 Nolvadex for 10 days

-50 mg Clomid and 20 mg Nolvadex for 10 days

I don’t have HCG for PCT. Is HCG a must have? Please, any advice is welcome!

P.S I’ve done the tests for:
Testosterone (28,09 nmol/l)
Estradiol(121 pmol/l)
FSH(1.45 mui/ml)
LH(4.38 mui/ml) and everything looks ok.

Drop the nolva. At 250mg anti-e’s will hurt you more than help… I.e. your test isn’t high enough to require it, and it will actually hurt your gains. Rather, keep Nolva on hand in the event your bloodwork shows you need it.

If I were you… I’d run 500 test… 250 is barely enough to get you superphysilogical. At 250, You might see 2000ng/ml results which is essentially double the range and the dosage is just above what most prescribe for trt

Given its Sust, I’d run 1 amp 2x per week.

Drop the nolva. At 250mg anti-e’s will hurt you more than help… I.e. your test isn’t high enough to require it, and it will actually hurt your gains. Rather, keep Nolva on hand in the event your bloodwork shows you need it.

If I were you… I’d run 500 test… 250 is barely enough to get you superphysilogical. At 250, You might see 2000ng/ml results which is essentially double the range and the dosage is just above what most prescribe for trt

Given its Sust, I’d run 1 amp 2x per week.
Thanks for your time and answer! So I won’t take the Nolva everyday during the cycle.

After how much time should I do the bloodwork and which tests especially should I pay attention?

Thanks for your time and answer! So I won’t take the Nolva everyday during the cycle.

After how much time should I do the bloodwork and which tests especially should I pay attention?
I’d increase your cycle time to 12 weeks and test your bloods at 4. Sust isn’t very predictable given its esters, and some are extremely long… too long for even a 4 week test. But If you run at least 12 weeks, 4 would give you the most insight while still providing you enough time to make positive change.

My very first cycle was back in 2003 with 500mg Sust and 500mg Deca. Good times!

Oh and HCG is not a must…. But…. It’s more useful for restarting HPTA than both Nolva and Clomid IMO. I’d run all 3.

Oh and HCG is not a must…. But…. It’s more useful for restarting HPTA than both Nolva and Clomid IMO. I’d run all 3.
Unfortunately I don’t have HCG and also haven’t done so much research about it… How and also how much should be administered and so on ‘cause it didn’t look like a “must” for the first cycle. The plan was a 8 week cycle but after talking to you, the plan changed and I’ll go on a 10 week (middle way, not 8-not 12, a bit scared for first time).

The PCT part concerns me the most… I hope my natural testosterone and the normal size of balls will start to look like before the cycle only with Nolva and Clomid.

Appreciate your feedback!

If you wanna stick to 10 weeks, that’s fine, just understand that at the end of the day, the only diff between 10 and 12 weeks is about 4lbs of muscle… regardless, the risk will remain the same. The difference between 8-12 is minuscule, as regardless, your HPTA/bloods will be affected the same. Now… the difference between 8 and 24 weeks is a bit different… but still; not by much (don’t crucify me harm-reduction zealots… you know I’m right)

Anyways. Research HCG PCT. You don’t need it now, but save some cash, and run it during your PCT. Nothing will get your little buddies up and running better than HCG. Understand, that nothing is a must… hell, having a PCT isn’t a must. But… it’s smart. Doing a PCT with HCG is even smarter.

Last edited:
The more I read, the more I get confused about HCG… Different opinions, different timing etc. But I tried to get an optimal solution:

1 week after my last Sustanon pin:
- 2000 Ui every 3 day for 14 days

1 week after last HCG pin will start the clomid and nolva PCT.

I would be grateful if you could tell me your opinion and if something is wrong, how would you do instead?

The more I read, the more I get confused about HCG… Different opinions, different timing etc. But I tried to get an optimal solution:

1 week after my last Sustanon pin:
- 2000 Ui every 3 day for 14 days

1 week after last HCG pin will start the clomid and nolva PCT.

I would be grateful if you could tell me your opinion and if something is wrong, how would you do instead?
Love it. There are many different ways, but I’ve used that exact protocol and recovered very nicely.

Btw, 8 weeks of orals is quite a long time and can take a toll on your body. My recommendation is to save the T-Bol for weeks 8-12 at 40-60mg daily, once your body has already began adjusting to the sustanon. Frontloading is an old school thought and isn’t done anymore for this reason. By keeping it on the back end, you maximize your gains. No need to overwhelm fresh receptors.

I’m glad that you made time and answered all my question. Now I have all my info for my first cycle. I’ll come back with a review after.

Nice to meet you bro’! Have a nice day!

Sponsors