First Cycle - Hair safe and maintaining testicular size.

Thank you, I will, but I'm planning to run the cycle for as long as my bulk and not exceed a total of gear of 600 mg, so 20 weeks of 300, maybe push it to 400 if my bloods allow it and gains slow at 300, then at week 19 and if bloods allow it, I'll introduce the bold.

Brother if you’re gonna legit hop on for the first time just stick with test. Don’t make things complicated. Controlling E2 will already be more complicated than you think, because you have no clue if you aromatize a little or a lot. If you’re gonna plan to milk lower doses and increase step by step (nothing wrong with that imo unlike what others will say), you’ll definitely want to be mindful of E2 increasing and decide how much to increase whatever estrogen control you use

Brother if you’re gonna legit hop on for the first time just stick with test. Don’t make things complicated. Controlling E2 will already be more complicated than you think, because you have no clue if you aromatize a little or a lot. If you’re gonna plan to milk lower doses and increase step by step (nothing wrong with that imo unlike what others will say), you’ll definitely want to be mindful of E2 increasing and decide how much to increase whatever estrogen control you use
Yp thats the best way. BUT AS EVERY OTHER KID THERE NO TIME MAN. Gotta go fast OR you lose.... you lose.....??? You lose something yea

When I did my first cycle, 500 test only my balls didn’t shrink that bad and my kept all my hair. I think you’ll be right.
Yeah don't waste your first cycle on 300 mg although you will get ok gains , but why not get the "full effects " of doing a proper first cycle ?

Sorry i didn't mean that directly to you brother, but your first cycle is typically the best one as far as gains go or am i wrong?
??
More time gym = more time to build muscle
Roids just speed it up but the concept stays.
Lifestyle cycling has no time limit. You are free.

Yeah don't waste your first cycle on 300 mg although you will get ok gains , but why not get the "full effects " of doing a proper first cycle ?
How exactly do you measure "full effects"?

I bet he and many others could gain even more on 250mg than 500mg per week by doing it right and having the basic knowledge when it comes to diet and training that most newbies these days seem to lack.

You leave no gains on the table by going less is more approach on your first cycle. It's when the least amount provides the biggest gain. You can avoid possible side effects and problems. In case you're sensitive, it's only a win by doing mg.

When all is said and done and both guys come off for some time, I highly doubt a person who did 500mg on his first cycle actually gained more. This is not how it works.

Back