New Member - Wanting to homebrew

Hi all,

Im a new Member here, Iv been training consistently for the past 12 years. Started using PED's around 4/5 years ago.

Looking to start homebrewing for the following reasons;

A) - Save Money
B) - Ensure consistent quality/ Dosage
C) - Because i genuinely find the process interesting

This appears to be the best forum online for open and honesty about homebrewing.

I have been doing my research on homebrewing for the past 6 months and im getting ready to dive into it.

Are there actually any con's to homebrewing? Because it seems like a no brainer to homebrew if your going to consistently Blast and Cruise rather than pay the typical £30/40 for a 10ml vial.

There Is a section done for this! Welcome Bro! There you Will find all that you Need!
Thanks for the reply Genericguy Unfortunately with my account being new i had to introduce myself and can only post in the new member section currently. Hopefully my account gets upgraded soon enough all i can currently do is browse those sections but don't have access to upload or reply, Roll on homebrewing so it will cost me a fraction of the price

Yes you have to talk there before to get the privilages!
Thanks for the reply Genericguy Unfortunately with my account being new i had to introduce myself and can only post in the new member section currently. Hopefully my account gets upgraded soon enough all i can currently do is browse those sections but don't have access to upload or reply, Roll on homebrewing so it will cost me a fraction of the price

Hi all,

Im a new Member here, Iv been training consistently for the past 12 years. Started using PED's around 4/5 years ago.

Looking to start homebrewing for the following reasons;

A) - Save Money
B) - Ensure consistent quality/ Dosage
C) - Because i genuinely find the process interesting

This appears to be the best forum online for open and honesty about homebrewing.

I have been doing my research on homebrewing for the past 6 months and im getting ready to dive into it.

Are there actually any con's to homebrewing? Because it seems like a no brainer to homebrew if your going to consistently Blast and Cruise rather than pay the typical £30/40 for a 10ml vial.
Hi there .
That's exactly my story also ...
I'll be watching your progress.
Wish you all the best !

Welcome!

I’m new to group as well, so this might be a dumb question. I know the spectrum is probably large, but what would a setup cost? Equipment and such? And how much $ would it cost you to produce a 10ml vial? Assuming this would only be for self use, do you think you would get good enough pricing to make it viable?

Welcome!

I’m new to group as well, so this might be a dumb question. I know the spectrum is probably large, but what would a setup cost? Equipment and such? And how much $ would it cost you to produce a 10ml vial? Assuming this would only be for self use, do you think you would get good enough pricing to make it viable?
Start small, do not even try to think about buying any equipment yet. Stick with brewing 100ml of simple compounds at first using the minimum supplies.

All you need are the basics, large 10-20ml syringes, syringe filters, lots of patience and forearm strength.

If you're like me that blasts minimal amounts, you don't need a big set up. 500ml can easily be brewed and filtered in a couple of hours. That is more than enough gear for a year for an intermediate user.

As for savings, the initial investment will work itself out in the long run.

Start small, do not even try to think about buying any equipment yet. Stick with brewing 100ml of simple compounds at first using the minimum supplies.

All you need are the basics, large 10-20ml syringes, syringe filters, lots of patience and forearm strength.

If you're like me that blasts minimal amounts, you don't need a big set up. 500ml can easily be brewed and filtered in a couple of hours. That is more than enough gear for a year for an intermediate user.

As for savings, the initial investment will work itself out in the long run.
Figured as much, just curious. I have no intentions on doing it myself right now. I’m only on a TRT dose with blasts a couple times a year with some moderate compounds. Nothing crazy. I find the pricing here much better than a clinic already. To me I’m already saving a good amount of coin.

I reload ammunition and shoot competitively. It’s a large up front cost but over time it works itself out. Same deal. Was just trying to get a little bit of insight on what stuff like this costs and what to expect if I ever do decide to take something like this on. I like the research process and figuring out how things work…it’s fun.

Welcome!

Thread 'Transfer Sterile Filtered Oil from Glass Flask to Sterile Vials' Transfer Sterile Filtered Oil from Glass Flask to Sterile Vials

I homebrew for myself for the past 20+ years, always used syringe filters since volume is low. Setup cost is next to nothing, presterilized vials (20ml-30ml). Test raws are bought once in every few years in bulk and other compounds that I use usually in 50gr.

I save a fuckton of money in those decades and I control the concentration and carrier oils/solvents as I see fit.

The only downside of homebrew is the lost revenue for the people that sell ready made oils.

Welcome!

Welcome!

From what im looking at the start up cost can be very minimal. Basic Test E can seem to be made for around £6-7 for a vial relative to me paying £35/40 obviously like anything, The more you purchase the cheaper it is and the suppliers price too. Im looking from purchasing raws from a large supplier, So their prices seem more than reasonable

I homebrew for myself for the past 20+ years, always used syringe filters since volume is low. Setup cost is next to nothing, presterilized vials (20ml-30ml). Test raws are bought once in every few years in bulk and other compounds that I use usually in 50gr.

I save a fuckton of money in those decades and I control the concentration and carrier oils/solvents as I see fit.

The only downside of homebrew is the lost revenue for the people that sell ready made oils.
Thanks for the Input Narta!

Just out of curiosity, How long do Raws last in your opinion and how would you store them to keep them safe?

Back