New Member - Wanting to homebrew

Welcome man. I also would like to get into brewing. I’d like to start with Test C since it’s getting used year around.

There’s a source that makes its almost not worth the time from a price/labor standpoint, but the QC can be spotty. And you also do not know how long a source will be around. At the same time, I’d likely be purchasing my raw from this source.

I homebrew for myself for the past 20+ years, always used syringe filters since volume is low. Setup cost is next to nothing, presterilized vials (20ml-30ml). Test raws are bought once in every few years in bulk and other compounds that I use usually in 50gr.

I save a fuckton of money in those decades and I control the concentration and carrier oils/solvents as I see fit.

The only downside of homebrew is the lost revenue for the people that sell ready made oils.
You seem like the guy i need to talk to . Im about to do my first brew. I have 50grams Npp , 50 grams Decca, 10 grams clomid for oral and 50 grams Dbol.

how would i homebrew the orals please. I will be doing 400mg decca split into 2 pinss a week and 30mg or dbol orals.

Any help will be muchly appreciated

Humco or veg glycerine suspension in a bottle with a 1ml dropper. Clomid 50mg/ml, dbol 50mg/ml. Shake and take desired dosage
Humco or veg glycerine suspension in a bottle with a 1ml dropper. Clomid 50mg/ml, dbol 50mg/ml. Shake and take desired dosage
Slightly still confused. Sorry totally new at this.

So if i want to take 30mg of dbol how much raw powder do i need to weigh

Secondly how much veg glycerine do i need to suck up the 1 ml dropper to add to the 30mg dbol

Please do the "oral brew for dummies" reply

Slightly still confused. Sorry totally new at this.

So if i want to take 30mg of dbol how much raw powder do i need to weigh

Secondly how much veg glycerine do i need to suck up the 1 ml dropper to add to the 30mg dbol

Please do the "oral brew for dummies" reply
You take a 50ml vial with a droper and add 47.5ml of the prefered liquid for the suspension (Humco or veg glycerine), 2.5gr of dbol. That will give you 50ml of 50mg/ml suspension.

You will need to ingest .6ml of the shaken liquid in order to take an effective 30mg dosage of dbol

You take a 50ml vial with a droper and add 47.5ml of the prefered liquid for the suspension (Humco or veg glycerine), 2.5gr of dbol. That will give you 50ml of 50mg/ml suspension.

You will need to ingest .6ml of the shaken liquid in order to take an effective 30mg dosage of dbol
Thank you and I'm very grateful for your help. Not much info out there! I heard basskilleronline was the go to but i can never access it!

Thank you again!

Back