Halotestin

I've been lurking for a while, so let's jump right in. I'm not a bodybuilder; i lift for strength- wl. Please say a few lines about yourselves!

BW 69kg (training 75kg)
Front squat: 155kr
back squat: 175kg
c&j: 125kg
sn: 105kg

I don't do flat bench anymore but my incline is around 315 .. my deadlift is 455 for low reps and my squat is non existent lol but I can tricep pull down your house if it's a one car garage

Welcome to MESO. Probably should of posted in the new member section. :)

mands

Since i'm a noob, would you guys mind teaching me the ropes? xd Precisely, what are some of the do's-and don'ts of the board? I'm assuming the obvious ones (being an idiot, disrespectful).

I don't do flat bench anymore but my incline is around 315 .. my deadlift is 455 for low reps and my squat is non existent lol but I can tricep pull down your house if it's a one car garage

Haha, geez man, nice. My deadlift is so trash, mostly owing to my lower back injury... I can get my front squat up to 170kr no problem, but my deadlift is around 150kr. But it's been getting better lately. As for bench, i think maybe i did 120, not sure xD

Since i'm a noob, would you guys mind teaching me the ropes? xd Precisely, what are some of the do's-and don'ts of the board? I'm assuming the obvious ones (being an idiot, disrespectful).

Basically, Post some content, get shouted at, get accused of being a shill

Seriously, welcome to the board, always good to have new members :)

Do: Have fun
Don't: Take anyone seriously