New Multi Brew in Mig840 no BB

I just decided to switch up what I was running and decided to brew and start using the following:

105mg/ml Sustanton
70mg/ml Bold U
70mg/ml Mast P
55mg/ml NPP
2% BA
0% BB
q.s. Mig840

I inject 1 ml 6x per week with a 30g needle for a weekly total of:

630 mg Sustanton
420 mg Bold U
420 mg Mast P
330 mg NPP

Easy, simple and no PIP. Only a very small amount of tightness the next day in the injection area if injected in quads.

Where do you guys source mig840 from?

This is who I ordered mine through years ago. I only made a small batch for personal experiment/curiosity. I personally prefer mct or grapeseed.. can't go wrong with either of those

i might do some testing with MIG and adding minute amounts of distilled water and seeing how it changes the solubility of powders. we know the very nature of distilled fractions of MCT like Miglyol variants can dissolve so much powder due to their "dry" nature. regular filtered (non distilled) MCT oil contains much higher % of water and other plant lipids, waxes, etc which probably has a broader range of less PIP in some ppl at the cost of its ability to dissolve hormones in it. i would be curious if adding small amounts of h2o (not enough to crash your solution) would ease the PIP issue some folks have. just a sneaking suspicion and not sure how one would go about testing it lol.

I just decided to switch up what I was running and decided to brew and start using the following:

105mg/ml Sustanton
70mg/ml Bold U
70mg/ml Mast P
55mg/ml NPP
2% BA
0% BB
q.s. Mig840

I inject 1 ml 6x per week with a 30g needle for a weekly total of:

630 mg Sustanton
420 mg Bold U
420 mg Mast P
330 mg NPP

Easy, simple and no PIP. Only a very small amount of tightness the next day in the injection area if injected in quads.
Closely, I'm not surprised that this held. Considering you had sustainan it with the mig.
i might do some testing with MIG and adding minute amounts of distilled water and seeing how it changes the solubility of powders. we know the very nature of distilled fractions of MCT like Miglyol variants can dissolve so much powder due to their "dry" nature. regular filtered (non distilled) MCT oil contains much higher % of water and other plant lipids, waxes, etc which probably has a broader range of less PIP in some ppl at the cost of its ability to dissolve hormones in it. i would be curious if adding small amounts of h2o (not enough to crash your solution) would ease the PIP issue some folks have. just a sneaking suspicion and not sure how one would go about testing it lol.

That's what the first I've heard of this. When i say that I mean mixing water with oil. However, if you have more literature on this or on Mig840 in general, I would love to read it, abd appreciate it..

Just curious Why mig840 over MCT or GSO? That was the one oil that gave me bad pip.
Some people have issues with mig. But, if you are compatible with mig its great... flows easier, has something of a "solvent" property to it so compounds hold well in it, it also stores longer.

Just curious Why mig840 over MCT or GSO? That was the one oil that gave me bad pip.
Copied from my post in another thread
Mig Is simply a ultra refined (distilled) fraction from MCT oil. Nothing more nothing less. It's chemical makeup is called a "propylene glycol diester of plant fatty acids" it belongs to the family of Fatty Acid Esters. These are carboxylic ester derivatives of a fatty acid. I theorize the main reasons they cause some people more pip than standard MCT is due to its hygroscopic nature "its distilled and contains no water". MCT oil is not hygroscopic. Imagine leaving 99% alcohol open to ambient air. Because it is distilled and so highly refined it will want to pull water out of the atmosphere and come to an equilibrium.

The only difference between mig840 and MIG 812 is the ratio of c8 to C10 amino acids. Neither of them contain anything more than what was fractioned off during the distillation of regular old MCT oil. You can actually buy distilled fractioned c8 all by itself which actually gets a lot of use in the cannabis and hemp industry.

Another reason I see mig brews causing more issues is because folks mix super high concentrations with it. It's typical to see BB only at like 8 - 10% and test e or test c mixed to 400-600mg/ml with it. Because it is a distilled variant of MCT and it's hygroscopic nature it acts as a more powerful solvent than standard MCT oil that actually contains percentages of plant lipids waxes and water.

If you were to take 99% ethanol it would dissolve a substantially higher amount of solute in it as opposed to 70% ethanol which usually contains 30% water. The solubility between the two is significant.

To test mig id buy the smallest quantity of it that you can mix 1% BA run it through a quick syringe filter and inject a few ml IM and one ml sub q. Don't brew it with any hormones. If you're good here without PIP you know you won't have a reaction to the carrier anyways.

Another reason I see mig brews causing more issues is because folks mix super high concentrations with it. It's typical to see BB only at like 8 - 10% and test e or test c mixed to 400-600mg/ml with it. Because it is a distilled variant of MCT and it's hygroscopic nature it acts as a more powerful solvent than standard MCT oil that actually contains percentages of plant lipids waxes and water.

If it was the Mig, it'd be the same at lower concentrations of gear because the mig concentration is the same. Like comparing 200 mg/mL test C in mig or GSO. Not 200 mg in GSO vs 300 mg in mig.

FWIW I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it has become my favorite mix! It feels amazing and seems to be the sweet spot for each steroid in the mix for me! Wow!

FWIW I have been using this for a couple of weeks now and it has become my favorite mix! It feels amazing and seems to be the sweet spot for each steroid in the mix for me! Wow!
my MIG brews are some of my favorites. ive prob got like 20x 500ml bottles of random mix brews when i went on a homebrew bender a while back lol