New Testing Company - ChemClarity.com

TommygunUK

I'm on a few of the UK BB forums and read MesoRx from time to time. Just never bothered with an account.

A private testing service has launched in the UK that you might want to check out. You can find them on Facebook.

It's pretty popular and the company behind it seem to be going about things in the right way.

They posted something recently about them working with their authorities to get permission to go stateside.

I read about this initiative on ukmuscle. but I did not understand, if they only accept samples from uk customers, or also from other countries. can you tell me something about it? Howewer great initiative [emoji122]

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

We know Simec they are big lab with accreditation, place you can trust. I personally used on occasion and this is lab I can recommend for testing.

You say that you are private how reliable are you, what kind of lab do you have, what kind of equipment you use. What kind of methods you use.

How do we know that you provide with reliable and accurate results, not just take money and make up the test results. Do you have any certificates ? accreditation ?

We know Simec they are big lab with accreditation, place you can trust. I personally used on occasion and this is lab I can recommend for testing.

You say that you are private how reliable are you, what kind of lab do you have, what kind of equipment you use. What kind of methods you use.

How do we know that you provide with reliable and accurate results, not just take money and make up the test results. Do you have any certificates ? accreditation ?

Easy tiger, don't shoot the messenger! I'm just a a forum user.

I think most of those questions have been answered on another forum though.

this is funny your first message on this forum is to promote your business and you cannot answer simple questions, I might come to conclusion that you might be scammer.

You take money for testing and you do not do actually any testing, just make up the test results in photoshop.

if you come to this forum to promote your business then you answer questions here not on other forum.

this is funny your first message on this forum is to promote your business and you cannot answer simple questions, I might come to conclusion that you might be scammer.

You take money for testing and you do not do actually any testing, just make up the test results in photoshop.

if you come to this forum to promote your business then you answer questions here not on other forum.

Jeeeeeeesus christ. A few of us from the UK have been reading the simec thread on here because its not covered anywhere else. Thought it'd be of interest that's all.

wrong guy, chill out mate!

I think the project is serious. You can find answers to your questions in this forum: ChemClarity.com - Review. I exchanged some emails with the founder of the project, and answered politely. However, at present, can only accept samples only from uk customers.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Mapy Google

This is where the company is based.

So, just like it is stated on the website - it is a forwarder to another laboratory, which, if it confirms had conducted the analyses is pretty good indicator of quality.

Took a longer look and I wrote down a few tiny problems I have noticed.

Posted it over there, might as well post it here.

And here they were getting me excited.

Hello my fellow competitor!

Even though I don't really like SIMEC, due to several reasons, I certainly, even as their competitor would not dare to say that they can't detect steroidal compounds they have not been asked to find.

"Their test method isn't as comprehensive yet you're presenting them as better alternatives." Another very bold statement.

Second, your company is based in a house https://www.google.cz/maps/@53.0318776,-1.4078526,3a,41.5y,5.96h,92.02t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHt5YJ-ns8p8upAyVpz2V9w!6s%2F%2Fgeo1.ggpht.com%2Fmaps%2Fphotothumb%2Ffd%2Fv1%3Fbpb%3DChAKDnNlYXJjaC5UQUNUSUxFEkAKEgltwK_vqfJ5SBFNjirHv2x2ZRIKDegFnB8VBjMp_xoSCekEp-Cp8nlIERw0d_iU-3HJKgoN6AWcHxUGMyn_GgUIahCIAw%26gl%3Dcz!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

and as you yourself state, you don't have a lab, you are a forwarder.

Another few things that the members around here might be interested in being informed about:

https://chemclarity.com/index.php/2016/08/18/hplc-guide/ (What is High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)? - ChemClarity)

The first image is just awful. The baseline noise so high... When I used my older HPLC - 28 year old (sic!) machine I did not have a baseline so noisy and that kinda tells something. I did not even have the degasser on the old one and yet somehow...!!

The second image makes me want to puke my insides out - you consider that serious analytical work?!!

I would kick out 18 year old intern if he tried to present such a chromatograph to me!

First - the resolution is absolutely horrible - I you can't resolve BB and BA you have nothing to do in a lab! Resolving means that there is a distinct valley between two peaks - they CANNOT be connected in order to get a good result.

Nor you have resolved the actual compound of the interest, trenbolone acetate!!

The baseline noise is there again and what's worse, there's a HUGE tailing after the peaks, which leaves us only to wonder what the actual baseline is!

But that does not really matter, because you only need a baseline for proper integration (calculating of area of the peaks, necessary for any quantification).

But with the integration you got there even the best baseline would not yield any useful results!

The red lines in the second image are the lines above which the integration, calculating the area, occurs - does it seem to anybody that those lines are drawn at the places where they should be to properly calculate the area of the peak above?

...I bolded the chromatographic terms, so users from around here can google them and check the info from unbiased sources.

I took the pleasure of attaching the pictures, so deleting those from the website will not be very useful.

tldr; Absolute rubbish. Don't trust these results
Tren-Ace-St-310-768x349.jpg
Tren-Ace-St-243-768x353.jpg

and as you yourself state, you don't have a lab, you are a forwarder.

I have noticed the same, I did some digging, this guy does not seem to know what he is talking about. I do not think that he is chemist, It can be scam with the testing.

I will stay with proven and trusted company, Simec.

"The answers are posted on other forums" always fucking gets me. Youre here to fucking promote your business and have to send people on a wild goose chase to find answers to basic questions? Christ

Maybe this may be of interest to @Millard Baker as well.
This personal AAS testing service looks very promising and very affordable. ChemClarity sends its samples to SureScreen Life Sciences Ltd which appears to be a fully-accredited analytical laboratory --> https://www.surescreenscientifics.com/about/

Contrary to what @jano suggests, this is a good thing rather than a reason for concern.

I wouldn't hesitate to support ChemClarity in spite of the fact that one of the people promoting it tried very hard to discredit the AnabolicLab program on Uk-Muscle --> Is anaboliclab.com trustworthy?

This personal AAS testing service looks very promising and very affordable. ChemClarity sends its samples to SureScreen Life Sciences Ltd which appears to be a fully-accredited analytical laboratory --> https://www.surescreenscientifics.com/about/

Contrary to what @jano suggests, this is a good thing rather than a reason for concern.

I wouldn't hesitate to support ChemClarity in spite of the fact that one of the people promoting it tried very hard to discredit the AnabolicLab program on Uk-Muscle --> Is anaboliclab.com trustworthy?
AnabolicLab is a great thing and with the issues with Simec there should be some other labs that are solid and able to accept samples from other countries.

@Millard Baker I suggested it is a good thing, Sir.

"So, just like it is stated on the website - it is a forwarder to another laboratory, which, if it confirms had conducted the analyses is pretty good indicator of quality."

I might have gotten a bit tangled in the sentence or it might have come off wrong way - sorry.

I just had issues with what they had public as "an example of their work."

Another few issues I have noticed is that the guy is proclaiming that the HPLC-MS is the used technique, while showing off a sample of UV work.

Also, the claim that he can't identify many of the steroids that have MS data very easy to find and in pretty much any major database (I have checked), is very interesting as well.

I, of course know quantification is impossible that way, but ID certainly is.

Also the guy keeps referring to it as his lab.

What do you think about this, Sir?

Thank you for your time.

Jano I am with you on this there is something fishy. I tried to talk to this guy and he does not have clue what he is talking about. He is not chemist and he does not have clue about HPLC or GC. I do not see a accredited lab doing that kind of work for that price. what is his cut ? Something not right

Just checked their prices, oh well.

I cannot imagine an accredited lab doing that kind of work for that kind of money either.

I know my costs and if there was any sort of a middle-man... Along with mail costs etc.

I cannot imagine anybody qualified doing that sort of work for that kind of money.

I might be wrong, though.

Last edited by a moderator: