New Testing Company - ChemClarity.com

Hi All,

A link to this thread was posted in a UK based forum that we're active on and we wanted to clear up some of the misinformation.

We're a genuine company that's worked hard over the last 9 months to create an affordable and accessible substance testing service - aimed at the general public.

I'll start with the points that stuck out.

Companies Registered Address

In the UK, it's common for a company to be registered to a domestic address. It's almost irrelevant as it's just the place the Government send mail concerning the company. In our case, and in many other cases, this address belongs to our Accountant.

This has been brought up before and we'll simply re-register the business using the laboratories address.

Observations on our Test Method

We wrote an article to help better explain the HLPC test method, which you can find on our website. A user on this board, that identified himself as our competitor, wrote a very long and detailed post - discrediting our service.

Whilst this gentleman is knowledgeable about the test method, everything that was said is irrelevant. This is why...

The image used in the article is there for illustrative purposes only. It's nothing more than a visual aid to support a point. This can be understood just by reading the article.

If you look at the top of the second image it clearly states 'Tren Ace Neat'. This is an unprepared drug that was run through our system. It is not a test sample.

Other than for the purpose of illustrating the difference between a legitimate and illicitly manufactured drug, it's a meaningless image. It does not give any information about our test method - regardless of how knowledgeable a person is about analytical chemistry.

Our claim to have a more comprehensive test method than SIMEC

This was read and reposted out of context. We've no first hand experience with SIMEC but recognise them as a reputable company - similar to our own.

We do our best to identify unknown compounds, or contaminants in a test sample. This clearly isn't what SIMEC have been asked to do as the information isn't on their test reports. The point was made that our test method would provide additional information.

In no way are we suggesting SIMEC are an inferior company. We know they're capable.

Who we are

ChemClarity Ltd is not a 'forwarding' company. It is a fully contracted partnership between two companies.

Life Sciences Laboratories in the UK work almost exclusively for other businesses and local authorities i.e. HM Prison Service, Emergency Services, Local Government and Government Agencies.

ChemClarity.com serves the general public and represents an entirely new sector, which is why a new company was incorporated. For reasons I won't go into, it's better for us to separate the business.

Certificates and accreditations

I'm not sure how things work in the US, but in the UK we have to hold a licence as opposed to a certificate or accreditation. As you know, we work in partnership with SureScreen Life Sciences Ltd, one of the UK’s best known drug testing laboratories. The laboratory holds a United Kingdom Controlled Drug Licence under the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, allowing it to handle, possess and dispose of drugs securely in line with legislation set out by the Home Office.

Link to the Home Office, the UK's authority - Drugs licensing - GOV.UK

The price of testing

As we’re an existing and operating laboratory, we have the equipment required to do this kind of work. Over the last 9 months we’ve made a significant investment in procuring the materials and hardware required to build a lean and efficient testing service. This enables us to make the most out of the facility we have.

That said, to function commercially, our service relies on volume – but based on feedback and uptake of the service in the UK, we feel we have that.

I'm conscious we haven't paid to advertise here and I don't want to break the board rules.

As we've done in the UK forums, we're happy to answer any questions. We've even invited high profile members from forums to our laboratory for a site tour.

At this moment in time, our service is only available to those in the UK. We're working with the local authorities to understand the process and legality of extending the service overseas - which may not even be feasible, but it's something we're working on.

Many thanks.

This is really amazing but as soon as Home Office, Scotland Yard or MI6 finds that UGL are sending samples for testing you become accomplice and you will be able to use only your license to wipe your ass in Wakefield Prison.

This is really amazing but as soon as Home Office, Scotland Yard or MI6 finds that UGL are sending samples for testing you become accomplice and you will be able to use only your license to wipe your ass in Wakefield Prison.

It isn't illegal in the UK to posses or use anabolic steroids.

It's also not illegal to a supply an anabolic steroid to a company or person that is licensed to receive it.

We have a policy not to test on behalf of dealers and manufacturers. This is something we manage as best we can.

The Home Office are aware of what we are doing, as are the police.

Scotland Yard, MI6 ... ?

It isn't illegal in the UK to posses or use anabolic steroids.

It's also not illegal to a supply an anabolic steroid to a company or person that is licensed to receive it.

We have a policy not to test on behalf of dealers and manufacturers. This is something we manage as best we can.

The Home Office are aware of what we are doing, as are the police.

Scotland Yard, MI6 ... ?

Thank you for the Info

I emailed you a couple weeks ago about receiving samples from the US

I realize receiving samples from outside the U.K. can be a complicated matter

If this issue is resolved through legal documents, or a third party receiver, etc.

Please keep us/me updated

I would like to use your services

Thanks again

@ProfessorX thanks, we've received a lot of emails through the website. Could you PM me your email address? I'd like to check we received it.

Most countries have set physical and legal processes that must be adhered to when importing controlled substances.

We know what this process is for business to business transactions, but it's unclear for private user to business.

We're working with 3 separate government agencies and hope to have an answer soon.

@Millard Baker @ChemClarity.com

If Anabolic Lab already has a business license, is it possible that AL can help facility private users sending sales to ChemClarity for a "donation" of equal or greater value than the handling and shipping to UK? This might be an opportunity to raise money for Anabolic Lab while helping private users do their own testing.

If business to business handling and shipping of samples is easier, maybe this is a way around it for private users.

If Anabolic Lab already has a business license, is it possible that AL can help facility private users sending sales to ChemClarity for a "donation" of equal or greater value than the handling and shipping to UK? This might be an opportunity to raise money for Anabolic Lab while helping private users do their own testing.

If business to business handling and shipping of samples is easier, maybe this is a way around it for private users.

It's possible but it would depend on a number of things. The most important being, do AnabolicLab.com possess a controlled drugs license?

My understanding is that without this, any import/export would be illegal.

Its unfortunate you cant except samples from the us. Please let us know if that changes.

Tell me about it!

It's something we're working on with our authorities. We understand the law but the process isn't clear.

One of the principals behind ChemClarity has actively attempted to discredit AnabolicLab on a UK forum. A few months ago, he made it clear that it has no interest in helping or supporting or working with AnabolicLab in any way.

One of the principals behind ChemClarity has actively attempted to discredit AnabolicLab on a UK forum. He made it clear that it will refuse to help or support AnabolicLab in any way.

That's not accurate.

We don't think your service provides people with the service and information they need to make informed important decisions. We're quite open about this and we don't view AnabolicLab.com as a competitor.

In reality, historic test results have very little to value to somebody that wants to test the product that he/she has purchased. Especially in an illicit industry, that's known to be inconsistent.

The question remains, does AnabolicLab.com possess a controlled drugs license?

Are you @over9000 on UK-Muscle? Or is that one of your partners? It was the very clear impression that I and many others received from him on this thread --> Is anaboliclab.com trustworthy?

That isn't a personal account of mine, no.

Do your other customers have a controlled drugs license?

Our customers don't need a controlled drugs licence.

It is not illegal for a private individual in the UK to purchase, possess or use anabolic steroids.

It is illegal to import/export and manufacture without licensing and to supply to a person or business that isn't legally licensed to receive it.

As we hold a controlled drugs license, it isn't illegal for a private individual to send a controlled substance to us for testing.

As you know, the law is different in the US.

The question remains, do you hold a controlled drugs license of any kind?

Last edited:
The question remains, does AnabolicLab.com possess a controlled drugs license?
Our customers don't need a controlled drugs licence. Why would they?

It is not illegal for a private individual in the UK to purchase, possess or use anabolic steroids.

It is illegal to import/export and manufacture without licensing and to supply to a person or business that isn't legally licensed to receive it.

As we hold a controlled drugs license, it isn't illegal for a private individual to send a controlled substance to us for testing.

As you know, the law is different in the US.

The question remains, do you hold a controlled drugs license of any kind?
No, it doesn't. But that is irrelevant. As you stated, "It is not illegal for a private individual in the UK to purchase, possess or use anabolic steroids" and "As we hold a controlled drugs license, it isn't illegal for a private individual to send a controlled substance to us for testing". So, I see no problem.

The question remains, are you @over9000 or is that one of your partners? If you don't want our business, just say it. Over 9000 had no problem saying it.

No, I don't. But that is irrelevant. As you stated, "It is not illegal for a private individual in the UK to purchase, possess or use anabolic steroids" and "As we hold a controlled drugs license, it isn't illegal for a private individual to send a controlled substance to us for testing". So, I see no problem. If you don't want our business, just say it.

Sorry if I have this wrong but I'm under the impression you operate from the US? If so, UK law doesn't apply, which makes this very relevant.

Without a license, you can't legally export samples to us. We also can't import them.

There is a strict process in place to import/export controlled substances - usually overseen by your local authority.

Can I ask how you're sending samples to SIMEC AG?

One of the principals behind ChemClarity has actively attempted to discredit AnabolicLab on a UK forum. A few months ago, he made it clear that it has no interest in helping or supporting or working with AnabolicLab in any way.

I didn't mean to stir up any bad blood. I didn't know about the history between AL and ChemClarity.

We don't think your service provides people with the service and information they need to make informed important decisions.

@ChemClarity.com I don't think you understand the role AL has in the buying decisions of customers because you need to understand the whole puzzle of how buyers make an informed decision in the online market. AL is seen as one very important peice of the puzzle which is backed up by science. You also need to understand that before AL, buyers were soley relying on anonymous testimony and bloodwork that had no proof of product and dosage used. Also, you are offering a service for buyers post-purchase. How is ChemClarity helping buyers make informed decisions? Is all private customer results being released publicly to help the community make more informed buying decisions? AL is an amazing tool to the online community and until more data is released to the public about the most popular illicit brands, it is the best one we have for harm reduction and for making informed buying decisions.

P.S. You should be thanking AL and @Millard Baker for changing the online community by making buyers aware of lab testing and more users demanding testing of UGLs. You probably wouldn't have much of a market worldwide without Millard's work.

I didn't mean to stir up any bad blood. I didn't know about the history between AL and ChemClarity.

@ChemClarity.com I don't think you understand the role AL has in the buying decisions of customers because you need to understand the whole puzzle of how buyers make an informed decision in the online market. AL is seen as one very important peice of the puzzle which is backed up by science. You also need to understand that before AL, buyers were soley relying on anonymous testimony and bloodwork that had no proof of product and dosage used. Also, you are offering a service for buyers post-purchase. How is ChemClarity helping buyers make informed decisions? Is all private customer results being released publicly to help the community make more informed buying decisions? AL is an amazing tool to the online community and until more data is released to the public about the most popular illicit brands, it is the best one we have for harm reduction and for making informed buying decisions.

P.S. You should be thanking AL and @Millard Baker for changing the online community by making buyers aware of lab testing and more users demanding testing of UGLs. You probably wouldn't have much of a market worldwide without Millard's work.

We might seem like the new kids on the block but we understand issues in the AAS community - which is why we created ChemClarity.com.

We just don't think this type of 'pre-purchase' testing is an effective tool and that's an opinion shared by many people. A database of historic test data isn't as all that useful and it doesn't help a user select a reliable UGL. The industry is too inconsistent for this to work - which we can demonstrate.

For example - If a UGL tests 'well' and that information is released, it creates a perception of quality that will influence a user's decision making. Months later that same UGL could test poorly. So the data provided on the UGL isn't helpful.

^^ Last month we tested c.130 samples from submitted by British Public and we've already seen examples of this happening.

We believe that a user's health is solely their responsibility. We provide an affordable service that provides useful information to customers - information they can use to make better-informed decisions.

What our customers do with their test results is their decision. It isn't their responsibility, or ours, to share test results.