New to AAS...1st test cycle

So I have been researching a while. I said let's do this!! Got plenty hcg,novaldex,clomid, arimidex..Decided to get some test e(settled for titans test c). I am also taking cycle support by AI.I decided to front load the test.So here it is: I assume the test cyp is probably like his test e(200 mg) so I loaded 1000 first week. And did 600 second week. I have been taking Arimedex from a decent research site.5ed. ( don't know if I should yet, I thought it might help with the bloat) I am 5ft 11in and 215lbs 14%bf (natural) so I am hoping to do more of a lean bulk. I have been around the gym for so long I was really just excited to see what Test could do for me. The problem is I haven't worked out a balanced schedule for pinning yet, I understand stable test blood levels are important. I haven't verified my E2 level so I don't know about the Arimedex ed. This is day 16 for me. I have some test prop that is from a more replicable source.If it is more legit than my test c I might switch. I am looking for some valuable feedback(advice)from some Vets or experienced members about pinning too much too often? Shutting down e2 and consequences? When to do my blood(lab work)during cycle. I understand these are all questions I should have probably already researched answers for, but what can I say. If you think this kind of behavior is reckless, you should have known me back in the day. thanks for the help

For pinning your test c twice a week is more than sufficent maybe mon and Thur for your desired weekly dosage,that's what I always liked.
As far as your Ai I would strongly recommend dropping the Arimidex for Aromasin you'll have to do a lil research as to why Aromasin is better than Arimidex for a Ai,I run 20mg Eod and have no problems with estrogen related sides.
If you switch to prop your gonna want to go with Eod injections no exceptions for stable blood's.
Good luck!

"Prop-Life"

Looks good bro. I would start adex at 0.5mg eod. At the dosage you are running that will almost certainly be enough.
Good luck and enjoy.

For your 1st cycle I would keep dosages around 500mg/wk (divided doses)

I'm glad you have done enough research to either help you or screw you up. If you pin 250mg test on Monday and 250 onThursday you may find you need your AI less than you would believe .

I would start planning a solid PCT and keep teaching yourself the basics before you start cluttering your thoughts with E2 levels.

After your PCT is over and you are much wiser then go get bloodwork and start learning how to read those numbers.

For your 1st cycle I would keep dosages around 500mg/wk (divided doses)

I'm glad you have done enough research to either help you or screw you up. If you pin 250mg test on Monday and 250 onThursday you may find you need your AI less than you would believe .

I would start planning a solid PCT and keep teaching yourself the basics before you start cluttering your thoughts with E2 levels.

After your PCT is over and you are much wiser then go get bloodwork and start learning how to read those numbers.

He's working off the assumption that his gear is underdosed, it's Titans. That's why he's dosing at 600/wk

Good solid advice here brother. Definitely twice a week injections for test C. EOD for Prop.
I actually prefer Adex at .5 EOD depending on my cycle and how I feel.

Good luck brother.

So you start adex the first day of injections or wait till there is signs of the side effects?

I have done it both ways. I used to only have it on hand in case sides appeared then I would start taking it until the sides were gone. Now days I take it throughout the cycle to prevent as much bloat. Also high estrogen has been found in studies to have negative effects on the body other than just bloat and gyno. So to be safer I started taking during the cycle but you have to have mid-cycle bloods done to make sure your e2 is within range.

Back