New to GH

Hardcoreboy

I'm new to GH. Do I need to take something else in addition to 5iu gh before going to bed for insulin resistance? I tried to read through the search, but I couldn't find a suitable instruction... I don't need comments like "start 1iu and so.." thank you!

What's a good bg meter thats easy to use i bought one and it was so complicated i just want something easy to use any advice please?

What's a good bg meter thats easy to use i bought one and it was so complicated i just want something easy to use any advice please?
Just search on Amazon for:
"CONTOUR NEXT Blood Glucose Monitoring System – All-in-One Kit for Diabetes with Glucose Monitor and 20 Test Strips".

Under 20 bucks and easy as shit to use. Poke your finger, put the strip in the machine, touch your finger to the strip to absorb the blood. Readout will be in big numbers.
Been using for a while. Refills for the test strips are reasonably priced as well.

I'm new to GH. Do I need to take something else in addition to 5iu gh before going to bed for insulin resistance? I tried to read through the search, but I couldn't find a suitable instruction... I don't need comments like "start 1iu and so.." thank you!

Are you really starting at 5 IU/d??

Consider starting at 1 IU/d and see how you feel.

5 IU is really high for GH-naïve.

We're here for you brother.

i myself jumped right to 3 ius a day and lemme tell you my ankles disappeared lol from water retention so i backed off for a couple months and started at .5 iu titrating up every two weeks or so to my eventual dose of 3 ius done in two injections am/pm daily this is just my experience i hope it gives op some example of "what could happen "

i myself jumped right to 3 ius a day and lemme tell you my ankles disappeared lol from water retention so i backed off for a couple months and started at .5 iu titrating up every two weeks or so to my eventual dose of 3 ius done in two injections am/pm daily this is just my experience i hope it gives op some example of "what could happen "

Word. I learned this the hard way as well.

I have itchy lumps at injection site from GH.

My coach had me taking 5iu every other day. My first 4 injections went well, but the last 3 gave me red itchy lumps after 24hrs. They would be very red and “angry” for 36hrs then slowly fade over the span of a week. The lumps were an inch wide and were a quarter inch raised.

My coach had me lower the dose to 2iu and still red itchy lumps at injection site. He had me try a new bacterostatic water vial in case the first one was somehow bad but still no luck. I’ve stopped using the GH.

When I injected just the bacterostatic water to my stomach I had no redness. Also, I never reuse a needle.

Has anyone experienced this?

I personally went from 2 iu to 8 ius way to fast and the carpal tunnel and pain was horrible!! I'd wake up in the middle.of the night wanting to cut my ring and middle fingers off my right hand!!! I rode it out for like 2 weeks and said he'll no!! Even after dropping down to 2 ius split am/pm the pain and adema lasted for a solid month afterwards. Also tennis elbow flared up.. I believe it was already there due to over training and just.going to heavy or to much volume I was told.
This all was from 3 years ago.. using goodlyfe 2 kits and then plain China generic 2 kits. Haven't tried again since. Took a long time for my elbow to heal. Which I believe I damaged prior to the gh and the gh just exasterbated it.
I recommend starting low and going up very slow. At 8ius my fasted/morning glucose levels went from 75-80 to 95-100.. over a 7 or 8 month period.
My recovery improved alot and I felt fuller throughout the day. I have about 3 kits left over but I'm in no rush to use. For me the cost wasn't worth it. I personally would be better off spending that money on better food or maybe other non aas supps.
Right now I'm just dieting hard on a 150mg cruise.. I am.just getting back on after 18 months of zero supps/aas and minimal to no training. I may add 2-4ius split am/pm or end to help with fat loss but until a get moving better on the diet I'm just doing test. I rather use as little supps as possible to get the weight off.
Damn went off.topic here srry fellas. Good luck op

I personally went from 2 iu to 8 ius way to fast and the carpal tunnel and pain was horrible!! I'd wake up in the middle.of the night wanting to cut my ring and middle fingers off my right hand!!! I rode it out for like 2 weeks and said he'll no!! Even after dropping down to 2 ius split am/pm the pain and adema lasted for a solid month afterwards. Also tennis elbow flared up.. I believe it was already there due to over training and just.going to heavy or to much volume I was told.
This all was from 3 years ago.. using goodlyfe 2 kits and then plain China generic 2 kits. Haven't tried again since. Took a long time for my elbow to heal. Which I believe I damaged prior to the gh and the gh just exasterbated it.
I recommend starting low and going up very slow. At 8ius my fasted/morning glucose levels went from 75-80 to 95-100.. over a 7 or 8 month period.
My recovery improved alot and I felt fuller throughout the day. I have about 3 kits left over but I'm in no rush to use. For me the cost wasn't worth it. I personally would be better off spending that money on better food or maybe other non aas supps.
Right now I'm just dieting hard on a 150mg cruise.. I am.just getting back on after 18 months of zero supps/aas and minimal to no training. I may add 2-4ius split am/pm or end to help with fat loss but until a get moving better on the diet I'm just doing test. I rather use as little supps as possible to get the weight off.
Damn went off.topic here srry fellas. Good luck op
I wanted to add that I bought a glucose monitor at the same time I got my kits.. I didn't see any change until I got into the 6iu+ range. I had Metformin and a gda supp just in case but didn't make it that far.. I think the glucose reader and maybe some kinda of glucose disposal supp or something is good to have on hand especially the reader.
All I can stress is start low and go up in dose slow. Many people have had similar experiences to mine from going up to high to fast. It honestly was a very shitty couple months. Training and sleeping or not sleeping in pain sucked!! Killed some solid gains for sure.

THIS!! Is how u start gh, this was my plan as well. Starting at .5 iu and slowly seeing how it works and the sides accrued thru the first month…. This way u can learn how to combat side….

My coach had me taking 5iu every other day. My first 4 injections went well, but the last 3 gave me red itchy lumps after 24hrs. They would be very red and “angry” for 36hrs then slowly fade over the span of a week. The lumps were an inch wide and were a quarter inch raised.

My coach had me lower the dose to 2iu and still red itchy lumps at injection site. He had me try a new bacterostatic water vial in case the first one was somehow bad but still no luck. I’ve stopped using the GH.

When I injected just the bacterostatic water to my stomach I had no redness. Also, I never reuse a needle.

What gh was it? May want to try a new kind… if it keeps happening stop using gh…or continue to find a brand that works

I have never had any bad reaction at all from the 4 kits used. The first 2 were goodlyfe and it was 2 of the discounted kits due to slightly lower quality this was also 3-4 years ago roughly. The other 2 were your $50 kits from a China direct type source. That was smooth as well. I have zero blood work to confirm anything about the Chinese ones. The goodlyfe one were batch tested and the results were public k kwledge at time of purchase. I didn't notice any difference in my "feelz" or pain when I switched lol worthless I know.
If I was getting a skin reaction like that I'd maybe try going deeper with needle, like really hurry that thing and if it didn't improve I'd contact the source and never use them again. May e your allergic idk. I do know that millions use gh and Peptides daily with no skin reactions like yours at all.. something seems wrong. If it was me I wouldn't keep using it depending on how severe these reactions are. Goodluck Sir.

I have never had any bad reaction at all from the 4 kits used. The first 2 were goodlyfe and it was 2 of the discounted kits due to slightly lower quality this was also 3-4 years ago roughly. The other 2 were your $50 kits from a China direct type source. That was smooth as well. I have zero blood work to confirm anything about the Chinese ones. The goodlyfe one were batch tested and the results were public k kwledge at time of purchase. I didn't notice any difference in my "feelz" or pain when I switched lol worthless I know.
If I was getting a skin reaction like that I'd maybe try going deeper with needle, like really hurry that thing and if it didn't improve I'd contact the source and never use them again. May e your allergic idk. I do know that millions use gh and Peptides daily with no skin reactions like yours at all.. something seems wrong. If it was me I wouldn't keep using it depending on how severe these reactions are. Goodluck Sir.
Thank you for the info and reply. Yeah I’ve stopped using it. A friend is trying the GH who has experience with it to see if he gets a similar reaction. He knows about my injection welts and is still wants to give it a go. Yeah my coach was thinking the same thing, that I may be allergic to it.

Are you using Hospira or other pharma grade bac water? A lot of people getting the welts are from the bac water being off. Even if just the bac water is fine I wouldn’t be shocked if ph can be jostled around so much it can cause welts if it’s not the best bac water.

Are you using Hospira or other pharma grade bac water? A lot of people getting the welts are from the bac water being off. Even if just the bac water is fine I wouldn’t be shocked if ph can be jostled around so much it can cause welts if it’s not the best bac water.
Oh good to know! I just ordered the highest rated bac water on Amazon. Sounds like that was a poor choice on my part.

Oh good to know! I just ordered the highest rated bac water on Amazon. Sounds like that was a poor choice on my part.

Yah the ph on those can be all off impacting the entire experience. I saw some guy doing testing on them that showed wild results Try and get the real pharma stuff and use that. I’d imagine that will resolve your problem.