New to GH

I have itchy lumps at injection site from GH.

My coach had me taking 5iu every other day. My first 4 injections went well, but the last 3 gave me red itchy lumps after 24hrs. They would be very red and “angry” for 36hrs then slowly fade over the span of a week. The lumps were an inch wide and were a quarter inch raised.

My coach had me lower the dose to 2iu and still red itchy lumps at injection site. He had me try a new bacterostatic water vial in case the first one was somehow bad but still no luck. I’ve stopped using the GH.

When I injected just the bacterostatic water to my stomach I had no redness. Also, I never reuse a needle.

Has anyone experienced this?
Are these sub Q?

Thank you for the info and reply. Yeah I’ve stopped using it. A friend is trying the GH who has experience with it to see if he gets a similar reaction. He knows about my injection welts and is still wants to give it a go. Yeah my coach was thinking the same thing, that I may be allergic to it.
When Injecting the gh make sure you sterilize the area extremely well and post injection massage the site,

When Injecting the gh make sure you sterilize the area extremely well and post injection massage the site
Oh good to know, I hadn’t been massaging it post injection. As for sterilization I wipe the site with an alcohol pad. Do you recommend something more thorough?

I'm new to GH. Do I need to take something else in addition to 5iu gh before going to bed for insulin resistance? I tried to read through the search, but I couldn't find a suitable instruction... I don't need comments like "start 1iu and so.." thank you!
Hardcore "boy" there's probably 100 posts and YouTube videos discussing insulin resistance on GH. Since you're hardcore, you might as well slam insulin with that GH. Or you can "start 1iu and so" not worry about insulin resistance

It was the blue top 10iu GH from QSC
Sounds like you found the problem

Yo
I have itchy lumps at injection site from GH.

My coach had me taking 5iu every other day. My first 4 injections went well, but the last 3 gave me red itchy lumps after 24hrs. They would be very red and “angry” for 36hrs then slowly fade over the span of a week. The lumps were an inch wide and were a quarter inch raised.

My coach had me lower the dose to 2iu and still red itchy lumps at injection site. He had me try a new bacterostatic water vial in case the first one was somehow bad but still no luck. I’ve stopped using the GH.

When I injected just the bacterostatic water to my stomach I had no redness. Also, I never reuse a needle.

Has anyone experienced this?
Your GH is junk. You’ll get the typical response that it’s your bacteriostatic water, but it’s not. Trash it and buy a quality GH. Pharma if you have the money.

When Injecting the gh make sure you sterilize the area extremely well and post injection massage the site,
You don’t need to do either one with GH. The problem is the GH itself, he can massage it and sterilize the area all he wants, it won’t make a bit of difference when the GH is garbage.

It was the blue top 10iu GH from QSC
I honestly wouldn’t fret over the old heads shitting on qsc hgh. It tests good and is the best feeling generic I’ve done. I didn’t personally notice a massive difference switching from pharma to blue tops beyond my wallet feeling better, but it’s a fight with some saying it doesn’t matter and others swear up and down about how much better pharma is. I would try legit bac water first before giving up. Blue tops didn’t cause any sores for me and I’d bet about a million other people would be bitching in the qsc thread about that if their gh was causing the same. Just my 2 cents, I’m sure an old head will be around to tell me how dumb I am for it.

Oh good to know, I hadn’t been massaging it post injection. As for sterilization I wipe the site with an alcohol pad. Do you recommend something more thorough?

This seems like overkill. I doubt it's the cause of your GH site injection itchy bumps.

I don't know the cause of said itchy bumps, but suggest looking elsewhere for the cause or just use different drugs.

I was getting welts around my bellybutton lower stomach area where I hold some fat doing subq gh. I moved down lower to my groin area where there is no fat and pinch the skin do subq there now and no welts anymore, same gh same bac water

I was getting welts around my bellybutton lower stomach area where I hold some fat doing subq gh. I moved down lower to my groin area where there is no fat and pinch the skin do subq there now and no welts anymore, same gh same bac water

THE PLOT THICKENS

What's a good bg meter thats easy to use i bought one and it was so complicated i just want something easy to use any advice please?
I love this one along with the same companies wireless Bluetooth BP monitor. Both connect to your phone and keep a log. It tracks blood pressure and glucose and you can add a number of variables such as meals, time of day, medications. iHealth Gluco+. Amazon.com

Old head here. Not shitting on QSC hGH at all.
do you think qsc hgh is legit?
are there any better international sources of gh?
sorry to ask, but im confused with how much information there is and worried that there are shills and faked reviews

chances are good that if they're on this website still, then the quality must be good enough because thy have been tested and repeatedly ordered any source on this board is heavily scrutinized by mods as well as members using that particular vendor good luck

Hardcore "boy" there's probably 100 posts and YouTube videos discussing insulin resistance on GH. Since you're hardcore, you might as well slam insulin with that GH. Or you can "start 1iu and so" not worry about insulin resistance

Sounds like you found the problem
Yes, I have also used post workout 10iu Insulin without gh. So maybe shut your lil pussy mouth "boy"