New to this forum, back after long break

4Ghosts

Hi everyone! Getting back at it after a long break. Stopped all gear in 2018 and became normal for a while. Started lifting again and got on TRT with a local doc to make sure I did everything safely. Now through that doc I'm on a low dose of test that I inject twice a week, CJC-Ipamorelin peptide, NAD and BPC-157 are the things I use now. Part of what got me out of all of this 5 years ago was a torn elbow tendon but eventually a PRP injection got me to 99% and then BPC-157 got it the rest of the way head.

Back in the day I did it all. I did too much and ended up with sleep apnea that eventually went away after being off all gear, not even TRT for a couple of years. One of my favs was Anadrol, prob with Tren. I think I read some TRT clinics offer Anadrol but mine doesn't so I need to look into finding one that does if possible. Anyways, that's a basic intro for me, looking forward to getting back into the community. I was pretty big in a reddit community that no longer exists, I think the group moved to discord or something right around the time I was heading back into the natural world again. That was an amazing community and I really miss it. Hoping some of the old SST people are in here.

Hi everyone! Getting back at it after a long break. Stopped all gear in 2018 and became normal for a while. Started lifting again and got on TRT with a local doc to make sure I did everything safely. Now through that doc I'm on a low dose of test that I inject twice a week, CJC-Ipamorelin peptide, NAD and BPC-157 are the things I use now. Part of what got me out of all of this 5 years ago was a torn elbow tendon but eventually a PRP injection got me to 99% and then BPC-157 got it the rest of the way head.

Back in the day I did it all. I did too much and ended up with sleep apnea that eventually went away after being off all gear, not even TRT for a couple of years. One of my favs was Anadrol, prob with Tren. I think I read some TRT clinics offer Anadrol but mine doesn't so I need to look into finding one that does if possible. Anyways, that's a basic intro for me, looking forward to getting back into the community. I was pretty big in a reddit community that no longer exists, I think the group moved to discord or something right around the time I was heading back into the natural world again. That was an amazing community and I really miss it. Hoping some of the old SST people are in here.
I was on the original sst reddit before it shut down. They have a website, can't remember the name but you can easily Google it. Pretty much a source board. A few I'd use, although the same ones are here too.

Welcome. Way more discussion and knowledgeable guys here. Good sources in the underground as well.

I was on the original sst reddit before it shut down. They have a website, can't remember the name but you can easily Google it. Pretty much a source board. A few I'd use, although the same ones are here too.

Welcome. Way more discussion and knowledgeable guys here. Good sources in the underground as well.
awesome thank you!

Back