Newbie first cycle, thoughts?

Homme de 53 ans, premier cycle, à la recherche d'idées et de contributions

Test-C 200 mg/semaine
EQ 300 mg/semaine
Acétate de Tren 50 mg 3 fois par semaine (semaines 1 à 6)
Anavar 25 mg/jour (semaines 5 à 10)
HGH 2u par jour MF
Increase test c. to 300-500mg. If you have some good growth hormone carrences the hgh can be useful. Remove the tren and monitor your liver. Get an anti oestrogen also

OP, did you even think of using search to find thousands of that same question you ask about? And hundreds with just as ridiculous first cycle plans like yours?

I think not, otherwise you would not ask and knew the answer already.

These cant be real, tren first cycle…

500mg/wk test 16wks, ai if you need it. Thank me later.
Your age id be running hgh permanently.
Let me add this in, I used gear(dbol,abombs,deca,eq,primo,sust250,etc) for years in my late 20’s and early 30’s. My last cycle was about 8 yrs ago. I’ve been on TRT and HGH for months. Does this change anything? And what is the big fear with using it the first cycle? No one gives any medical explanation on why it’s safer in a later cycle than a first cycle. Wouldn’t it be just the opposite if your body is already beat up from earlier gear? I am using a low dose, stated 50mg EOD, but may actually change that to 30mg and only for 4 or 5 weeks.

Let me add this in, I used gear(dbol,abombs,deca,eq,primo,sust250,etc) for years in my late 20’s and early 30’s. My last cycle was about 8 yrs ago. I’ve been on TRT and HGH for months. Does this change anything? And what is the big fear with using it the first cycle? No one gives any medical explanation on why it’s safer in a later cycle than a first cycle. Wouldn’t it be just the opposite if your body is already beat up from earlier gear? I am using a low dose, stated 50mg EOD, but may actually change that to 30mg and only for 4 or 5 weeks.
You wanna use it go ahead its just dumb, it isnt safe in any cycle. I personally wouldn’t touch it if I was 53.
If your body is beat up you aint gonna handle tren very well, it will mess you up and im not talking mentally

500mg test is the standard for a first cycle for a reason. To see how your body reacts. To see how e2 levels are and if you need something like aromasin, etc. the next cycle you can add something in and see how you respond and go from there. Do it smart and scientifically. Only change one variable at a time. That's the main reason we are against it. If you throw in a bunch of stuff at once you don't know what's doing what and what to change up or down or drop completely if you have issues.
Eq could crush your e2 with that small amount of testosterone and higher dose of eq. Why not just replace the eq with more test and use AI if needed? Would be easier to manage. What do you think you get from eq that you wouldn't get from test? Anavar randomly in the middle of the cycle? Why? Is this cycle 16 weeks or just 10? You didn't say.
150mg tren/week is a large dose to start with. Could get gyno if you don't know what your e2 is doing from previous experience cycling or if eq doesn't lower your e2. Why do you want tren? What are your goals? 2iu HGH? That's more of a replacement/maintenance dose. I would double or triple it for a cycle.
I just see too much going on for first time back on.