Nice to meet yall, need some help on fertility stuff

aboutarookie

HOPEFULLY, THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS

Hey everyone,

I'm a 34-year-old man planning to propose to my girlfriend next month in Hawaii. She wants to have a baby, but I'm concerned because I've been on TRT for a while and have a history of steroid abuse. I've only been running TRT through a clinic for a few years, but my recent semen analysis results were poor (details below).

My TRT Clinic prescribed:
  • Test CYP - 200mg 1x week
  • Enclomiphene citrate 25mg - 2x a week
  • Anastrozole - 1mg tablet on the Enclomiphene only day
In May i stopped taking enclomiphene & anastrozole and started using hCG (500iu 3x week) from a different source.

My doctor (Kaiser) won't prescribe it due to my trt use, and my trt clinic can't send hCG into CA.

After a month on hCG, my semen analysis showed 100% immotile sperm, despite normal semen volume and pH levels. Here are the detailed results:
  • Semen Volume: 1.6 mL (Normal: >=1.5 mL)
  • Viscosity: Normal
  • Liquefaction: Normal
  • pH: 8.5 (Normal: >=7.2)
  • Sperm Motility: 0% (Normal: >=40%)
  • Progressive Motility: 0% (Normal: >=32%)
  • Immotile Sperm: 100%
I'm seeking advice on the fastest way to improve my fertility. I'm open to stopping TRT if necessary but would like to know if increasing hCG or adding HMG would help. I've been getting endless advice from Reddit.

Thanks for your help!

Sorry and I realized I rushed through posting this because I am stressed out about this, and just read through the beginner guide.

I am 34, in CA, I have two golden retrievers, love working out, and being out in nature.

Not sure what else to say, but I am happy to be here and meet other people!