Night sweats during pct

James Canyon

Hey guys,

Just wanted to come on here and see if anyone else has ever had the same problem. I'm currently on my 3rd week of pct after a 500mg test e / 450mg mast p cycle with pct being Nolva 40/40/20/20. I didn't have any problems with this at all while I was on cycle but since starting the pct I've had major night sweats pretty much every night. I wake up multiple times during the night having to flip over my pillow and eventually change pillows all together. Been having to change my sheets every couple days cause it gets so bad. I've never really sweat like this before during my sleep and every night almost seems to be getting worse.

Anyone who's experienced the same thing your advice would be greatly appreciated, or just helping me to understand why this is all of a sudden happening. Thanks

It can cause hot flashes, not sure about night sweats.

Are you taking an AI, too?

I would do a general health blood panel and E2.

It can cause hot flashes, not sure about night sweats.

Are you taking an AI, too?

I would do a general health blood panel and E2.

No AI now but I was taking aromasin up until a coulple days before I started the nolvadex. I'm trying to get some bloodwork done but I was gonna wait until after I finished up with the nolvadex, as it's not so easy getting bloodwork here in Canada.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to come on here and see if anyone else has ever had the same problem. I'm currently on my 3rd week of pct after a 500mg test e / 450mg mast p cycle with pct being Nolva 40/40/20/20. I didn't have any problems with this at all while I was on cycle but since starting the pct I've had major night sweats pretty much every night. I wake up multiple times during the night having to flip over my pillow and eventually change pillows all together. Been having to change my sheets every couple days cause it gets so bad. I've never really sweat like this before during my sleep and every night almost seems to be getting worse.

Anyone who's experienced the same thing your advice would be greatly appreciated, or just helping me to understand why this is all of a sudden happening. Thanks
How long after last pin did you start pct?

Jumped the gun a little but not that bad. I notice when I take adex I get hot as hell but haven't noticed it with nolva and I know that things can affect everyone differently.

How long after last pin would you have recommended? Interesting about the adex though

How long after last pin would you have recommended? Interesting about the adex though
Pct is usually started around 4 half lives after last pin. Test e is 5ish days half life so that would be around 20 days after last pin. I felt like shit waiting that long the last cycle so this cycle I switched to test prop for the last 4 weeks so I can start pct in like 8 days.

Pct is usually started around 4 half lives after last pin. Test e is 5ish days half life so that would be around 20 days after last pin. I felt like shit waiting that long the last cycle so this cycle I switched to test prop for the last 4 weeks so I can start pct in like 8 days.

Weird I didn't feel much different from my last pin during that 2 weeks. I even hit a PR on bench during that time. Definitely could've went for another week atleast.

Good to know though thanks for the info!

I got my blood work 14 days after last pin. My test was above my normal range. I'm starting PCT 21 days after last pin.

I heard you can fuck shit up if you start PCT when your test hasn't reach normal or below normal.

Did you feel extremely weak?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I got my blood work 14 days after last pin. My test was above my normal range. I'm starting PCT 21 days after last pin.

I heard you can fuck shit up if you start PCT when your test hasn't reach normal or below normal.

Did you feel extremely weak?

Did I feel extremely weak when? I have definitely lost a little strength but I assumed that was just because I'm off now and still doing pct.

Yeah I was weak and tired. Thought that's what pct was supposed to feel like though
I'm starting my PCT in 2 days. I will monitor it.

My friend started 1 week early with test level above normal and he crashed. Couldn't lift shit at the gym. Was a little female lol. I was wondering if it was because he started PCT early. Just wondering.

I'm starting my PCT in 2 days. I will monitor it.

My friend started 1 week early with test level above normal and he crashed. Couldn't lift shit at the gym. Was a little female lol. I was wondering if it was because he started PCT early. Just wondering.

Lol sounds pretty similar to me right now.. Lemme know how yours goes

Lol sounds pretty similar to me right now.. Lemme know how yours goes
In 2 days my test should be below normal. That's exactly 21 days. I'll keep you updated. Even though my test has dropped dramatically I'm still lifting the same. No lost in strength yet. Hopefully I don't lose alot of strength during PCT and keep my gains.

My body builder friend told me the trick to keeping the gains is to "never skip meals" because your body will dump the extra muscles first.

Back